Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is there going to be any sexual content with the mother? I saw her in the kitchen with those spandex pants on and she has a damn fine ass, be a shame not to put that fine ass to good use.

Also when they reach Evo level 2 does that mean they are locked into that path?

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Always have to have incest for a game to survive financially eh?
To be fair, I think b/s stuff has a cute dynamic and my best writing is probably from the sister mod backstory from my first game. We'll see if incest has any effect on my patreon when I actually release the mod.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there going to be any sexual content with the mother? I saw her in the kitchen with those spandex pants on and she has a damn fine ass, be a shame not to put that fine ass to good use.

Also when they reach Evo level 2 does that mean they are locked into that path?
Nope.

You get locked in at level 4 which is not currently implemented. Each evo will have its own sex scene for your first time with each girl and this will give you that evo's level 4 and lock you into it. We're a couple of updates away from that yet though.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I cannot finish the dani suggested i take pictures of her around the house
This quest works. Are you sure you made pictures of her everywhere? There's a picture when she's asleep too, and when she's getting dressed to go to the party on friday.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I may have a bug with the quests:
  • General: Skilful man, the only one I have here, 0 completed out of 3 (I can't see anywhere how to learn skills)
  • Sarah: Welcome back (finished), Artist in training (finished), Taming temper, 0 completed out of 5, although I can drag her attention to MC's willy; dropped a can of cocke/fanta on my zipper a couple of times, I hug her from behind on the kitchen and she sits on MC's lap while studying, also she saw MC while taking a shower, but counter remains at 0.
  • Dani: Old times (finished), Personal photographer working OK (3 out of 4 right now and I have just bought the dress), Trading favors "not working", 1 out of 4, but it doesn't rise anymore... I can order her thins, but only "peek my room at midnight" (which doesn't do anything) and order her to give MC her pants. I have ordered her to do both things several times but nothing happends, counter don't rise anymore. Masseuse, I bought and gave her the book, but I don't see how/when/where we can do/recieve massages (0 out of 2), I just don't see the option.
Is there some solution to this problems? Thanks in advance.
You learn skills by taking classes, which is available on the weekends.

I'm looking into the Taming Temper bug and advise the other path if possible.

Trading Favours. Peek in room only has an effetc if you're naked. To do that: go to programming class either once or twice then use the phone icon in the top-left to change the thermostat. There are multiplee orders when you watch TV in the lounge alone and call her to you. Massages are on a massage interaction icon when you visit Dani relaxing on her bed or watching TV. You do have to gift her the book first.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
stuck on Sarah's quests 'in Her Thoughts' 3/4 and 'Together" 3/5 been going through everything so many times

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
stuck on Sarah's quests 'in Her Thoughts' 3/4 and 'Together" 3/5 been going through everything so many times
In Her Thoughts, make sure you are dropping a lollie on her drawer when she goes to do the laundry, with her having high arousal so she masturbates with it. If Together is the fondling quest, you need to have no arousal, then help her with homework and have her sit in your lap, then you can fondle her. Also, at night, you can sit on the bed next to her when she's reading a book, and fondle her then.

I'm starting to feel like I really should implement that helper mod, so many questions like this lol. But I don't have the time this weekend since it's dedicated to my own projects, and I have no clue when I will be free again :(

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
In Her Thoughts, make sure you are dropping a lollie on her drawer when she goes to do the laundry, with her having high arousal so she masturbates with it. If Together is the fondling quest, you need to have no arousal, then help her with homework and have her sit in your lap, then you can fondle her. Also, at night, you can sit on the bed next to her when she's reading a book, and fondle her then.

I'm starting to feel like I really should implement that helper mod, so many questions like this lol. But I don't have the time this weekend since it's dedicated to my own projects, and I have no clue when I will be free again :(
awesome i finished 'Together" thanks. Kinda lost on the lollie part though for Her Thoughts. How do i make sure she has high arousal?
Nvm i completed both. Tysm :)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
awesome i finished 'Together" thanks. Kinda lost on the lollie part though for Her Thoughts. How do i make sure she has high arousal?
Just fill the purple bar until she starts masturbating, then knock on doors etc. to stop her from finishing so it remains high until you get a chance to get the lollie scene.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

I know the feeling. I made a pretty UI for it today though. Not sure if it should be blue or slightly purple though.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Damn, I had completed almost all the tasks, I was getting intimate with one of the girls, (I could touch her breasts) I did 4 series of photo sets with dany, I accidentally opened the gallery on the pc I reviewed one of the photo services and the game crashed, I also had $ 600:(

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes