Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stuck on Trading Favors and In Her Thoughts. For Trading Favors, it says that she would make a good maid, but the only command I can give is to peek one me during the night.

For In Her Thoughts, I've caught her 3/4 times. This last time just isn't happening.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm stuck on Trading Favors and In Her Thoughts. For Trading Favors, it says that she would make a good maid, but the only command I can give is to peek one me during the night.

For In Her Thoughts, I've caught her 3/4 times. This last time just isn't happening.
I believe the last "For In Her Thoughts" is when you put down a lollie on her nightstand when she is doing the laundry. She needs to masturbate with it, and you walk in on her.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So I found the right time to watch the television for Trading Favors...but there are only 3 commands I can give. And if I give a command at another time, its to peek in my room in the middle of the night. But that never happens. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Isawwa

Aug 9, 2019
I'll have to look into this. That storyline is the buggiest in the game because my main test save went down the other path. It was working for me last week though.

I have the same problem, I have been trying for many days to do the water thing, to sit her on my lap, but I do not see an option to "Hug her tightly" it also continues to show 0/5

( I apologize for my english from google translator)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I like the game trying to keep up with the quests is just wow painstaking also there is so much back and forth do this do that for so little reward??
I spend hours doing things for a 20sec fondle?? Really very little reward he should just find himself a girlfriend outside the house could have actually gotten some real sexual experience by now!!
Is there a walkthrough maybe that would help just getting tired of all this for nothing really there have been really no rewards yet alot of painstaking here and there yeah walkthrough would help alot?
It's typical Ellaria fare. Although the grind is a little bit less grindy than previous endeavors, it is just the way this dev decides to develop their stories.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Blocked on sarah taming temper when u need to draw her attention to ur crotch. Tried many time water but can't get another action.

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
This game has potential, I like the models of the girls, I like the premise... but all of this grind doesn't get you anywhere. Like for example, when you have Dani steal Sarah's panties. I was looking forward to the result! Maybe something will happen! Maybe Sarah won't wear panties anymore and you can make SOME pervy progress with the girls! Maybe some more nudity wil make this grind worth it! But no, nothing happens. You can just sniff them and masturbate and that's it. Wow.

I'm stuck on the temper quest with Sarah. I'm supposed to draw attention to my cock around her, yet I never get the option to do anything different. The only different thing that I can do is spill water on my crotch in the living room, which seems right, but makes no progress for the quest. I am stil 0/5 on the quest progress even though I spilled so much water on my dick. Eh, I give up.

Dev, I hope you continue, because like I said before this game has potential, but also ... what are you doing? This game has been in development for how many months and I'm spilling water on my crotch for no reason or result?

Reactions: tossler

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
kokusho Porcinet issawo pldmdfan325 And anyone else trying to get through Taming Temper. It's bugged. I believe it will work but that it doesn't display the correct numbers. I'm not certain though because this is a bug from a previous version that I know I fixed. I'm genuinely worried I fixed it in a dream. I remember I fucked up in like 3 different places on this one stage. The UI was missing a variable, one of the calls was missing, and the logic itself was faulty. I will look into it this evening.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
can I pass from girlfriend path to slave path at same game?
question n. 2 how to get the massage between the 2 girls?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
can I pass from girlfriend path to slave path at same game?
question n. 2 how to get the massage between the 2 girls?
Yes. If you go too far then it can be difficult but you are free to move between types up until you have sex with a girl. Then it will be locked in.

Not implemented yet.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I may have a bug with the quests:
  • General: Skilful man, the only one I have here, 0 completed out of 3 (I can't see anywhere how to learn skills)
  • Sarah: Welcome back (finished), Artist in training (finished), Taming temper, 0 completed out of 5, although I can drag her attention to MC's willy; dropped a can of cocke/fanta on my zipper a couple of times, I hug her from behind on the kitchen and she sits on MC's lap while studying, also she saw MC while taking a shower, but counter remains at 0.
  • Dani: Old times (finished), Personal photographer working OK (3 out of 4 right now and I have just bought the dress), Trading favors "not working", 1 out of 4, but it doesn't rise anymore... I can order her thins, but only "peek my room at midnight" (which doesn't do anything) and order her to give MC her pants. I have ordered her to do both things several times but nothing happends, counter don't rise anymore. Masseuse, I bought and gave her the book, but I don't see how/when/where we can do/recieve massages (0 out of 2), I just don't see the option.
Is there some solution to this problems? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes