Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
how do you do Taming Temper? haven't gotten a single step

edit: I think it's bugged, or are these soda events not supposed to count toward it? I've 2 of them and the quest still at 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, also a little stuck at the Together quest. I've met 3 out of 6 possible options. But everything I do with Cute won't counted forward. Got the 3 points at the morning cuddle (fondle breast, fondle leg and fondle bum). What do I miss?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone have the changelog and guide?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So, also a little stuck at the Together quest. I've met 3 out of 6 possible options. But everything I do with Cute won't counted forward. Got the 3 points at the morning cuddle (fondle breast, fondle leg and fondle bum). What do I miss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I have done all of these except for the shower one and the quest still shows 0/5
I'll have to look into this. That storyline is the buggiest in the game because my main test save went down the other path. It was working for me last week though.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Finished playing the game, enjoyed it. The redone story is better than it was before, just waiting for more updates now ^^.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellaraia

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Do we have any walkthrough for this game ?
I saw that it exists as a $10 patreon reward, but I was able to complete all quests without it. The ingame helper is decently detailed, although it would be amazing if clicking on a quest, for example the kissing quest, would bring up a list of locations+time that you have already performed, along with locations (and time) that you have not. Can be sort of annoying to find that last thing you need to do, and you're basically spending several days trying to see which you're missing (generally a 'rare' event, like when she's vacuuming or whatever).

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes