Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
no new content only lets begin again and a little part no Sam content i need to hang up T_T

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The one consistency with this dev is he makes good-looking models for his games but the games have bad stories and gameplay.

Reactions: fz

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
no new content only lets begin again and a little part no Sam content i need to hang up T_T
Eh... Thought as much, bit sad tbh, as the models are pretty good, but defenetly not worth the hassle.

We need to start organizing anti-sandbox protests. Bring in the oil and pitchforks, boys!
Don't forget the and feathers! :KEK:

Probably not coming anytime soon.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
the mother is hot af she should be in the focus not dani or smthg they only secondary!!

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Does that slow ass game has finally some content? I mean real content, not simping content. And more important, is it still buggy as fuck, or is it finally at least playable?
I'll give it one last spin from the beginning and see if the bugs have been removed. This update seems to be trying to correct many issues relating to bugs.

Last edited:

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
This game is a complete waste of time. There isn't any content beyond teasing and mastubation and theres not much of that. The game has well rendered models but lacks heavily on everything else. I don't usually mind a slow burn game as long as it gets content a few updates in but this game has had several updates and still has the same bullshit it had at the beginning. I've got nothing against a sandbox if the game has content to unlock which this game does not.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is a cute game that isn't for all the non-normal & not straight people out there, so if you don't like real sweetness some romance and likeability just don't play it, otherwise enjoy as I do the interaction of some real nice people

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
sex with Landlady? Maybe iin another five years! I might check back then. Until that time I think I'll go play some games that do have sex scenes in them. It's much more entertaining than holding a "tent pole" for two years.
The landlady won't be getting any sex scenes at all as she is not a LI..

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes