Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice game but can't seem to get the photoshoot with Cute that Dani said I should do, re-started from new so it should work
also says you can shop weekdays or weekends doesn't always appear - can I get Sarah a new dress?

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
I really understand the frustration with the save games, but other than that it's really great game. I used the renpy console to get to the point where I thought I had saved before.
There's not a lot of new content, allthough I am not sure if the game had that many photoshots with dani the last time I played. I liked the animations with sarah but it takes a noticable time to load them.

Why is it that so many renpy games keep screwing up old save files? Is it that hard to implement a system that takes care of saves from older versions?
How do you get cash from console ? I don't care to start a fresh game as I can just skip all text, but cash is missing.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hope the game gets more improved in the future because it can become a much better game, a remake would be very welcome also but currently when i play this game i feel like i playing an unfinished game in bug testing.
The game is pretty unpolished, there's a lot of grinding which is kind of annoying.
The dialogue feels empty and sometimes doesn't make too much sense.
The only plus are the story which is interesting and feels different and the renders who looks unique to me and didn't saw anything like it until now.

mogger

Feb 15, 2018
i actually like this game. there's a sense of intimacy that isn't present in many of the other games i've seen on this site. i'm sure given time ellaraia will work out the bugs and bring the content back up to the old standards and more. i for one am a fan and can't wait for the next version, as well as for some of the scenes in the images that haven't been used yet to be finished. thank you ellaraia

Reactions: ffotu

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Somehow while playing the game got corrupted. Rollback doesn't work correctly anymore, using it sometimes jumps several actions back, sometimes the it restarts the day and sometimes it just gives me an error. Loading saves suddenly loads at different moments than the one I actually intended to save. I tried reloading earlier saves, from before the issue first appeared, but it persists.

It's a shame, I really enjoy the girls and the themes and fetishes Ellaria chose to focus on. But this is really hard to play at the current state. With the game's progression being slow enough as it is with the grind and event repetition, the errors make it even more detrimental. It feels like after a year, the game's development would've hit it's stride and began pumping content updates by now... But it's still mired in technical and design issues.

I really like your taste and direction Ellaria. I hope you could clear those technical issues, and make sure the underlying mechanics are solid and stable. Afterwards, the development and content could reach a steady flow, and with it, more support should follow too. I'll be waiting in anticipation! :love:

shaggsdope

Dec 31, 2019
Loving the new content, hope the gamesave/rollback issue is fixed quickly.

Thanks for the update! If I don't accidentally scroll up out of habit, it's amazing :LOL:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Decided to start again from ZERO so I deleted all the saves and the game. So I downloaded the game 4 hours ago (and no mods installed, just extracted and play) I started a new game and less than 2 hours into it I realized it's a BUGFEST. Already knew about the rollback being a major pain in the a$% in the past but never expected to just click on the different rooms and doing normal play that there would be so many coding errors being generated. Guess I'll delete everything again and wait another 6 months and hope for some improvement. Best of luck to you Ellaraia, you've got your hands full. Love your game but it's unplayable.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is this game ever going to have actual sex scenes or is it just going to be a lot of masturbating and voyeurism?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
Could someone new fix items, because I don't see a 5 dollar payment for it, because the programmer wants to make money out of it.
I like the game and there are also some new things, but it's a shame that it's so buggy

Loopx

May 5, 2020
any news?
" On Monday, the next release of Cutely Suspicious will finally release. This release is a test version. It is meant for gathering feedback on the changes outlined below and to see the stability of the changes to the core code which aim to prevent the issues players have had previously with saves and rollback breaking. "

Reactions: Omik and Onysko
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes