Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
What happened v0.007 was so great and clean, and now we are back to the whole old mess.
Saves don’t work, rollback don’t work man what a huge disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: GamingHentai

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I was going to ask if this version was more playable than the previous one. Judging by the comments, I guess not. Fingers crossed for the next version!

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
What happened v0.007 was so great and clean, and now we are back to the whole old mess.
Saves don’t work, rollback don’t work man what a huge disappointment.
Oh hell no!! That's the last thing I want to read here.
There's so much grind to get to Sexy Time. The way this game is setup made it time consuming :HideThePain:
I ain't starting from scratch again (n)
Saves is not working , Roll back Awesome ( not working) even Uren is failed , kindly update patch , nice game but full of bugs
That's unfortunate. Thought about replaying this game (v0.06 was the last time I played it) this month, but Page 68 is turning into a Horror Show. Think I'll wait it out some more

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I really understand the frustration with the save games, but other than that it's really great game. I used the renpy console to get to the point where I thought I had saved before.
There's not a lot of new content, allthough I am not sure if the game had that many photoshots with dani the last time I played. I liked the animations with sarah but it takes a noticable time to load them.

Why is it that so many renpy games keep screwing up old save files? Is it that hard to implement a system that takes care of saves from older versions?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Why is it that so many renpy games keep screwing up old save files? Is it that hard to implement a system that takes care of saves from older versions?
It happens when developers change variables and change the code much. So it becomes actually a kind of a new game rather than the same. There are however discussions and a Tutorial for devs on how to avoid saves incompatibilities:

https://f95zone.to/threads/question-about-save-compatibility-in-renpy.34203/
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

Ellaraia probably tried to make the game rich with functions, but somehow lost the simplicity. I don't know.

I confirm that loading fresh saves or trying to roll back does not bring the screen I was just before. Something should be reworked there.

I guess I will wait for another update to play this. :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes