Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I decided to give the game another try from the beginning and I'm a little bit confused. Wasn't there content with Dani in this game before? Was the game remade or what exactly happened?

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
I decided to give the game another try from the beginning and I'm a little bit confused. Wasn't there content with Dani in this game before? Was the game remade or what exactly happened?
yes is rework, and dont worry she will come back :D

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
what if I just updated it myself since I'm the OP of the thread ? or do I HAVE to report the thread and let a mod do it ?
I looked and it shows that Crazygamer43 is the op so I don't think you can edit that post. I would just make a new post with the link and let a mod update the thread.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I looked and it shows that Crazygamer43 is the op so I don't think you can edit that post. I would just make a new post with the link and let a mod update the thread.
Pretty sure they were referring to being OP in a thread for their own game. Hence, apologizing for being off topic over here. Looks like they created a gay furry VN. Here definitely wasn't the right spot to ask about how to maintain a thread, but people/you were polite and solved his question so... no harm, no foul?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
thank you so much for the clarification, and sorry to everyone else on this thread for being off topic.
Wish the report button was working... If you have a tech support question, ask in the tech support threads, not one for a completely unrelated game.

Reactions: Reij
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes