Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
OK.
We've masturbated together (many times): there was hairbrush-action, vibrator-action, actoin without any devices, but we couldn't do lolli-action (there was no joining option, just watching) and I've stucked here. And I got tired of it...
What did I miss? (v.031f, new start)

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I updated the game, but the same error continues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe you have a bug that I fixed about 15 minutes ago which occurs when Cute masturbates and you are in another room. Fix should be out tomorrow unless new bugs pop up.

Reactions: Luciano

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
OK.
We've masturbated together (many times): there was hairbrush-action, vibrator-action, actoin without any devices, but we couldn't do lolli-action (there was no joining option, just watching) and I've stucked here. And I got tired of it...
What did I miss? (v.031f, new start)
Are you stuck on stage 24? As the changelog says, this is a known issue. It's fixed in 032.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
great game, love the rework and the alternating clothes, which makes the game much more fun to play. I think it has tons of potential once it is complete.
At this time, the game only contains Sarah and Dani will apparently only be back with the next big update. The game is a bit empty without her, so if you have not played yet I suggest to wait until you get the full experience. Overall, I love the concept of the game, we just need to be patient..

I do wish Dev adds back spanking/getting in trouble in one shape or form. I rather enjoyed that element of the first version. Instead of peeping (which EVERY game has), MC could maybe corrupt the girls as the game progresses a bit by asking them to wear less in his presence/do kink stuff with him, and if they get caught, they get in trouble with LL, which MC has to then fix.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The game is a bit empty without her, so if you have not played yet I suggest to wait until you get the full experience.
Completely agree.

I do wish Dev adds back spanking/getting in trouble in one shape or form. I rather enjoyed that element of the first version. Instead of peeping (which EVERY game has), MC could maybe corrupt the girls as the game progresses a bit by asking them to wear less in his presence/do kink stuff with him, and if they get caught, they get in trouble with LL, which MC has to then fix.
While I re-worked the story, I found it difficult to find a natural place to add in the spanking. Cute's images for it are all there, including maybe two dozen that I rendered new for this update which I hoped I'd find a place to add. I felt like the only natural place was really early on but it felt too early. Maybe I'll change my mind on that though now that her story is move developed than it was when I formed that opinion. The love route/evo was what caused this because I want the spanking there to be more playful and I just don't know right now how to get the story to that point. I need to give it some thought.

I don't think getting caught for your non-story actions fits well with the more linear approach to the main story. Well, not yet anyway. There are certainly more instances of being caught going forward and you will be naturally caught more later down the line. Also, there's an addition that I've been planning where getting caught/fear of getting caught will be important and I think that will be a cool part of the game and a nice change of pace to mix things up.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I am in the right place i am just searching for a patch (incest) the patch i have is -CuteS-0.06.009s- the link in the first page but the built is CutelySuspicious-0.07.030.
The mod hasn't been updated to 0.07.

GOODIK

Feb 26, 2021
Excuse me, why in the 0.07.032 version, I can not play with Dani anymore? Cuz I remember that in the version 0.06 it was possible.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
CutelySuspicious-0.07.032f-pc-crunched
Original 1.54 GB
crunched 303 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Ellaraia -

Crazygamer43 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes