Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can't figure out how to watch Sarah masturbate. It says to catch her in our room but when I get to the door her magenta bar goes down and when I check the key hole and she is masturbating I then click knock she says come in but it skips to her just dressing and I can't enter.

Note: I started fresh from a new game.

Thanks for any help

Edit: I forgot, she does come in to watch me do her homework, however after she masturbates I am still told to watch her masturbate.
Yeah, I'm working on this one. Hence why a bugfix hasn't been released yet.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Old saves are not compatible.
did not matter, relese is broken lol, new game and first day at 22 and 23 in evening

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Cutely_Suspicious-0.07.030f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
did not matter, relese is broken lol, new game and first day at 22 and 23 in evening

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Cutely_Suspicious-0.07.030f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.
A fix will be released once all the bugs I know of are fixed. 2 left, not including this one as it's already fixed.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
A fix will be released once all the bugs I know of are fixed. 2 left, not including this one as it's already fixed.
im just curios as I never made a game, but did you not even check the first day before releasing?
errors I gopt was clearly on the first day....I get that you might not have time to play through the entire game for every change that is done, but maybe just the first day?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
im just curios as I never made a game, but did you not even check the first day before releasing?
errors I gopt was clearly on the first day....I get that you might not have time to play through the entire game for every change that is done, but maybe just the first day?
I mean, you're playing a pirated version, that has not been released to the general public yet by the author himself. The developer has said he's not really happy with this update, and I'm sure that these bugs would have been found out before he released it publicly.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I played the game sporadically as I developed it and then once through before release and got to the end of the current content without any bugs. I cannot test every decision, and every piece of content, every activity and scene. To make matters worse, this release was built fresh from the ground up so it hasn't had 6 other versions worth of fixes to help me.

Also, out of everyone on earth who speaks english and is capable of using a computer, I'm the worst person to bugtest my game. I know what everything does and what to do at every turn. I don't go on random tangents doing random things that most other players will do. There are 2 groups of people who play my game: me, and everyone else. Same goes with every game, the dev is not the person who should be testing it in its final form.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems to crash alot - won't play old saves at all so I started a new game and when the discussion with the landlady occurs about Sarahs nightmare solution the game crashed - tried three times each time it crashed there
Any one experience this and is there a fix?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Seems to crash alot - won't play old saves at all so I started a new game and when the discussion with the landlady occurs about Sarahs nightmare solution the game crashed - tried three times each time it crashed there
Any one experience this and is there a fix?
That should be fixed in a bugfix which will be out soon but I'm having trouble finding a couple of bugs and don't want to release at patch that doesn't fix every issue.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, I wanted to help with the debugging of this game.
I downloaded the official compressed version, played a new game, got to this save point and got this exception attached.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, I wanted to help with the debugging of this game.
I downloaded the official compressed version, played a new game, got to this save point and got this exception attached.
Ok, seems like this problem has been fixed already, I'll leave it in case this one is different.
great game, a little too slow burn for my taste, but still very playable, keep it up, thank you!!

Reactions: Ellaraia

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.07.030f APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes