Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm not able to enjoy what I saved in version 0.6 :(:cry:

Does anyone have anything saved that is compatible with the new version?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the game tells me that jess doesnt visit sarah anymore at 15:00 i should check the bedroom, but she DOES visit always
anyone knows what to do?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
the game tells me that jess doesnt visit sarah anymore at 15:00 i should check the bedroom, but she DOES visit always
anyone knows what to do?
Any chance you could upload your save for me to look at?

Jan 21, 2020
I have found a way to fix that: 1613671860847.png 1613671834429.png
First, I erase all the games in the folder of ver. 0.06xx,
then I re-entered the new version (ver. 0.07xx) when this lio64 came out I kept choosing to skip, copy markdown and copy BBcode and so I could continue playing.
And one more thing to note: when the quest is complete and this line appears:
1613671054794.png
Then you wait to exit the game because you can still play a little more until the game itself dis in this scene:
1613671152438.png

Admittedly, the game becomes a lot easier to play by removing the lust bar load every day (when I played ver .06xx, I was pissed off that the girl in the game had fish memories - whatever you do to increase her lust, then the next day she forgot it all-haha), and the other great thing about this 0.07xx ver is that the girl in the game has a lot of pretty outfits, the game if done well and Good bug fixes, you can score 9/10 for graphics and game play.
Thank ratt61 author so much for perfecting this game, imprisoning a lot of bugs and causing inhibition to play at ver 0.06xx, to ver 0.07xx has repaired very well to become easy to play and have a simple interface. , much friendlier than done

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I have found a way to fix that: View attachment 1042877 View attachment 1042876
First, I erase all the games in the folder of ver. 0.06xx,
then I re-entered the new version (ver. 0.07xx) when this lio64 came out I kept choosing to skip, copy markdown and copy BBcode and so I could continue playing.
And one more thing to note: when the quest is complete and this line appears:
View attachment 1042864
Then you wait to exit the game because you can still play a little more until the game itself dis in this scene:
View attachment 1042867

Admittedly, the game becomes a lot easier to play by removing the lust bar load every day (when I played ver .06xx, I was pissed off that the girl in the game had fish memories - whatever you do to increase her lust, then the next day she forgot it all-haha), and the other great thing about this 0.07xx ver is that the girl in the game has a lot of pretty outfits, the game if done well and Good bug fixes, you can score 9/10 for graphics and game play.
Thank ratt61 author so much for perfecting this game, imprisoning a lot of bugs and causing inhibition to play at ver 0.06xx, to ver 0.07xx has repaired very well to become easy to play and have a simple interface. , much friendlier than done
:unsure: Send me this "save" one. I want to see if this point of the game is better for a fap, than version 0.6. (y)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I improved my money with your "save".
Sarah, oh, Sarah! I wonder, how an image can convey so much sweetness, peace ...

Thanks (y)

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
This finish game save, when you choose :"you want", game will dis to desktop @@#@:eek:.
If you don't choose that, game will action normal(did'nt have dis to desktop) hehe, but that choose are best romance on game hehe:love:
I play game on window 10 pro.

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia and giqui

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
u can just use the same work around i did, howeverthe bug may pop up again at a latter day (i had to do it twice), when it dose just repeat the steps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How i found this work around: as i started to look in the game code (dev has it way over complicated IMO) to make a patch i was jumping from page to page trying to find the error(s) and a long the way i found this lil work around and tested it out, so far so good. there dose seem to be new actions so idk how much the game skipped but the story
continues were u left off

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
u can just use the same work around i did, however the bug will pop up again, when it dose just repeat the steps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How i found this work around: as i started to look in the game code (dev has it way over complicated IMO) to make a patch i was jumping from page to page trying to find the error(s) and a long the way i found this lil work around and tested it out, so far so good. there dose seem to be new actions so idk how much the game skipped but the story
continues were u left off
What part do you think's too complicated?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
What part do you think's too complicated?
ok well, before i jump into this i just want to say that i do prosses info different then most ppl and i wasn't trying to criticize. i know its ur game and u can do whatever u want and how u want it. i can also see that u have it setup so that each location has its own folder, this is a way to keep the code organized. that being said ill try to explain the part thats complicated (again just my opinion). ur using jumps and not calls. it's easier to put all the locations in 1 folder and use calls to bring the corresponding info to u instead of u jumping to the info. yes u can keep them in separate folds doing this as well but then ull have folders that only have....maybe 3-7 lines of code and thats not really worth a whole folder

Y?, because using jumps means 2 things.
  1. ur rewriting almost the same code over and over for each location. yes there may be some small differences but not much. (E.g. "home\spare\empty", "home\laundry\empty", and "home\master\empty". were only the .jpg changes) u can just use 1 call to get the same response and add the corresponding .jpg, but instead u have it so each uses their own response which are the same. doing this means that the size of the over all game will be bigger then necessary.
  2. when a problem dose happen and u dont kno where issue is u have to follow the trail. u have to start somewhere then look at the code then jump to another, and to another, and to another, till u find the issue. using calls will eliminate the need to do that.
however, if u did know where problem is, the way u have it now may help u navigate to it faster as it is broken down into different folders. E.g. if the problem was somewhere in the laundry room u would just start in the "home\laundry" folder.

i hope u do understand what i mean. i cant really think of another way to explain it

side note: i know the spare room code that i used as an example is there just as a place holder for a future update, so ATM its empty and may have some serious coding to it later

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ok well, before i jump into this i just want to say that i do prosses info different then most ppl and i wasn't trying to criticize. i know its ur game and u can do whatever u want and how u want it. i can also see that u have it setup so that each location has its own folder, this is a way to keep the code organized. that being said ill try to explain the part thats complicated (again just my opinion). ur using jumps and not calls. it's easier to put all the locations in 1 folder and use calls to bring the corresponding info to u instead of u jumping to the info. yes u can keep them in separate folds doing this as well but then ull have folders that only have....maybe 3-7 lines of code and thats not really worth a whole folder

Y?, because using jumps means 2 things.
  1. ur rewriting almost the same code over and over for each location. yes there may be some small differences but not much. (E.g. "home\spare\empty", "home\laundry\empty", and "home\master\empty". were only the .jpg changes) u can just use 1 call to get the same response and add the corresponding .jpg, but instead u have it so each uses their own response which are the same. doing this means that the size of the over all game will be bigger then necessary.
  2. when a problem dose happen and u dont kno where issue is u have to follow the trail. u have to start somewhere then look at the code then jump to another, and to another, and to another, till u find the issue. using calls will eliminate the need to do that.
however, if u did know where problem is, the way u have it now may help u navigate to it faster as it is broken down into different folders. E.g. if the problem was somewhere in the laundry room u would just start in the "home\laundry" folder.

i hope u do understand what i mean. i cant really think of another way to explain it

side note: i know the spare room code that i used as an example is there just as a place holder for a future update, so ATM its empty and may have some serious coding to it later
I know you weren't criticising and I was not offended, just curious.

The 'bare' rooms are seperated because I may want to use them in future and I'd rather not have to we-write them and just add to what's there instead. In previous versions there was stuff to do in the master bedroom and also the spare, the latter of which will be returning. When you talk to the girls it calls to a master file with all the dialogue in it for their story conversations, because that is exactly the same each time and making it for each folder would be an issue as you describe.

Reactions: tazlucky09

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

Changelog:
> Optimisations
> Story fix
> Fixed 532 error
> Other fixes
> Made storyline advancement more robust
> Temporary fix for Cute Story 24/25 issue
> Broke Rollback feature on old saves
> Fixed Cheat Mod
> Added a bug where you can't progress past stage 24. I'll fix this soon, sorry.

That last one's annoying. I'll put some time into fixing that at some point. What really makes patches take so long is the amount of versions and the knowledge that if I'm ready to release and find a bug, I either have to release with that bug still in the game or wait an entire day due to having to split out all the versions then re-compile them all, then upload them all, then make the post. Android adds another layer because I do that on a different computer. Just such a pain in the dick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Omik
Jan 21, 2020
This finish game save, when you choose :"you want", game will dis to desktop @@#@:eek:.
If you don't choose that, game will action normal(did'nt have dis to desktop) hehe, but that choose are best romance on game hehe:love:
I play game on window 10 pro.

hehe I have found a way to fix the error in this save file,:a first day, when have a this choose:
1613909686544.png
don't select: "you want", but choose: "you can touch me too, if you like", until the next day, when she is wearing a colored dress Pink
1613909553674.png
please select: "you want", and the game will continue,
if you choose "you want" the first day you see that option, the game will crash to dektop, I got the same even after playing the new game. 2 times

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes