Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The 0.07 here was probably leaked at the time. But I thought it would have been public by now. It's been more than two months since it was released on patreon (23 Feb) and my recollection was that the public release is one month after patrons get it. Is that wrong?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ok so I did not understand correctly!
but then there is what like version after the final v0.07.032?
0.07 is not public but it is leaked here.

0.08 is neither public nor leaked here, it is only available on patreon.

0.09 doesn't exist yet.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The 0.07 here was probably leaked at the time. But I thought it would have been public by now. It's been more than two months since it was released on patreon (23 Feb) and my recollection was that the public release is one month after patrons get it. Is that wrong?
I'm lazy about public releases because they leak well before they should be public anyway. 0.06 took like 5 months to become public and only then because someone asked for it. 0.07 will probably be public next month sometime.

Reactions: Melted

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
These tags up to date? I actually was supporting this for a little while when it initially first released, but I've still never played it. Is it worth playing now or no? I see the patch never gets updated either, and that was a big appeal for me with the game.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
These tags up to date? I actually was supporting this for a little while when it initially first released, but I've still never played it. Is it worth playing now or no? I see the patch never gets updated either, and that was a big appeal for me with the game.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I only didn't update the mod for 1 version, 2 now I guess. The mod will return but I don't want to put the effort into it when I'll just have to make it again from scratch the next version, especially when I've been so slow with the main version recently even without the mod. 0.09 is shaping up to be a quicker update so we'll see.

And no, the tags are just as random as a year ago.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo is the rollback bugged for anyone else? I'm at the first 10 minutes of the game, when I use the rollback it keeps taking me waaaay back from when one of the characters enters the kitchen from the prologue cutscene.

Edit: Also my saves don't work, it keeps putting me in the kitchen area in midnight when I load for some reason.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yo is the rollback bugged for anyone else? I'm at the first 10 minutes of the game, when I use the rollback it keeps taking me waaaay back from when one of the characters enters the kitchen from the prologue cutscene.

Edit: Also my saves don't work, it keeps putting me in the kitchen area in midnight when I load for some reason.
What version is your save from?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
What version is your save from?
This version, I just downloaded the game.

Edit: I found the bug, I think I solved my little problem. I made a new game and the saves work now. The old saves must've bugged when I went to the settings earlier and tested the rollback during the opening cutscene. That's why it keeps taking me back to that part.

Edit edit: Yup the rollback is definitely the source of these bugs. DO NOT TURN ON ROLLBACK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cutely Suspicious [v0.08.031f] [Ellaraia] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,53 GB

Compressed Size PC: 221 MB
CutelySuspicious-0.08.031f-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 204 MB

CutelySuspicious-0.08.031f-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
is there a patch
short answer: no

long answer:
I only didn't update the mod for 1 version, 2 now I guess. The mod will return but I don't want to put the effort into it when I'll just have to make it again from scratch the next version, especially when I've been so slow with the main version recently even without the mod. 0.09 is shaping up to be a quicker update so we'll see.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

And no, the tags are just as random as a year ago.
Thanks for the response. Care to provide an updated list of tags right now?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Cutely Suspicious [v0.08.031f] Android - Compressed

This is a compressed Android version using CircleJerker's Win compression:

Android Compressed Size: 222MB - -

This is an unofficial compression (and port) which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.
The android version has been tested on Bluestacks4 and seems to work as intended.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Depends how leniant you want to be but I'd say: No milf and temporarily incest. Foreplay. Spanking is there but not sure if it's accessible because I forgot about it when I was doing my final run.

Reactions: papasmurf

GamingHentai

Jan 30, 2020
There is a bug in the game where the auto save doesn't work and also the other save file, it keep going back to wrong save file and starting over again

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes