• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
The old coding was way better.
v0.08.031f was looking good.
The attempt at re-coding seems to have ruined it.
I'd go back to the old coding and restart from there.

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Started cool, but each update keeps removing more and more and resetting the story. This patch is really buggy as well. Try clicking on ignore, works a few times, crashes to desktop after I get a few minutes in.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Contemplating deleting this game from my PC :unsure:
Seen very little progress this year, and to add insult to injury still no vaginal sex scenes

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home/double/empty/_empty.rpy", line 36, in script call
call screen homeDoubleEmpty
File "game/home/double/evening/1 complacent.rpy", line 95, in script call
call cuteTalkComplacent1 from homeDoubleEveningComplacent_Join__cuteTalkComplacent1__1
File "game/global/Dani/talks.rpy", line 58, in script call
call eventShowPics1 from daniTalkBeginning5__eventShowPics1__1
File "game/home/master/evening/_evening.rpy", line 20, in script
call screen homeMasterEvening
ScriptError: could not find label 'homeMasterEvening_Chat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/home/double/empty/_empty.rpy", line 36, in script call
call screen homeDoubleEmpty
File "game/home/double/evening/1 complacent.rpy", line 95, in script call
call cuteTalkComplacent1 from homeDoubleEveningComplacent_Join__cuteTalkComplacent1__1
File "game/global/Dani/talks.rpy", line 58, in script call
call eventShowPics1 from daniTalkBeginning5__eventShowPics1__1
File "game/home/master/evening/_evening.rpy", line 20, in script
call screen homeMasterEvening
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'homeMasterEvening_Chat'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1720
Cutely Suspicious 0.10.096
Tue Sep 28 10:40:45 2021

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Every update seems to break more things than the previous one... That's a shame, I give up on waiting for it to improve.

wiggles289

May 3, 2018
so from what im reading in the comments there is still no sex scenes and now is even buggier then before?
Basically the game was rewritten and lacks a lot of the content it had before. there is no content outside of perving in rooms and bath etc with some nudity, but the character models are nice to look at at least.

This is a shame as this game was one on my watchlist as far as actual "content"

One of the characters is basically ignored ( content removed ) outside of the introduction and the mom content is non existant too

There are bugs and CTD in a few places, which sometimes dont occur if you do something else first so its hard to say.

I advise not cheating outside of debugMode = True as that can cause no end of crashing

Trying to find a previous version is a better idea for more content

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's like the development of shaping her future all over again. Rewrites and content that get removed eventually. Like at one point in that game you could have sex with the MC's boss, then she either is only seen once or disappeares.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I thought the compliment system in the earlier versions was a good idea, but that seems to be gone now... will that be coming back? I'd rather have 1 or 2 well done characters in the game then a dozen poorly done characters... I hope the dev doesn't branch this out into some half baked harem game like so many other dev's. Unless they are a fully baked mass harem. I've yet to see a game with multiple women that had a worthy amount of content for each of them. Many don't even have have understandable english, or are poorly written, or sound like a virgin is writing them. I had high hopes for this because the renders are well done and the compliment system was something new. Also the writing was decent and that's rare... Good luck Dev! I'm root'in for ya!

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie
Jan 21, 2020
First of all, the author must be recognized as a graphic genius, the characters you create all have their own charm and youthfulness, completely different from all other games, only in terms of female character creation. In the game, I rate your game as having the same level of graphics as the top games like: Bad Bobby, big brother, dual families .... and higher than the game dating my daughter (I don't like cows milk in that game at all)..... but:
The game is remade from the beginning but it seems that the author is confused when creating in-game items so there is more interaction with the items but nothing seems to work.
And doing this again and again, how long do you think the game will be done? I think that time will be very very long, because I play until now it seems that after each update, the game content is cut a bit and now it is only 1/2 compared to version 0.6 and 0.8.
I think it will be a good choice for me if after 1 year I come back and see how the game's content has evolved?

Reactions: sirdano35
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes