Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I think this game's biggest issue is the developer has no idee how to build up the Milf character, being "afraid" of her :)) and does not know how to make to other chars avoid her completely or interact with her in a "constructive way".

sherihancroft

Nov 15, 2020
problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home/kitchen/dishes/1 complacent.rpy", line 24, in script call
call screen homeKitchenDishesComplacent
File "game/home/master/relaxing/_relaxing.rpy", line 21, in script call
call screen globalEmpty
File "game/home/double/evening/1 complacent.rpy", line 97, in script call
call cuteTalkComplacent1 from homeDoubleEveningComplacent_Join__cuteTalkComplacent1__1
File "game/home/lounge/Woman telly/_Woman telly.rpy", line 17, in script call
call screen globalEmpty
File "game/home/double/empty/_empty.rpy", line 39, in script call
call screen homeDoubleEmpty
File "game/home/double/masturbation morning/8L girlfriend.rpy", line 23, in script
call screen homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend
ScriptError: could not find label 'homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Watch_Soph'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/home/kitchen/dishes/1 complacent.rpy", line 24, in script call
call screen homeKitchenDishesComplacent
File "game/home/master/relaxing/_relaxing.rpy", line 21, in script call
call screen globalEmpty
File "game/home/double/evening/1 complacent.rpy", line 97, in script call
call cuteTalkComplacent1 from homeDoubleEveningComplacent_Join__cuteTalkComplacent1__1
File "game/home/lounge/Woman telly/_Woman telly.rpy", line 17, in script call
call screen globalEmpty
File "game/home/double/empty/_empty.rpy", line 39, in script call
call screen homeDoubleEmpty
File "game/home/double/masturbation morning/8L girlfriend.rpy", line 23, in script
call screen homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Watch_Soph'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1720
Cutely Suspicious 0.11.037
Tue Nov 30 07:36:51 2021

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1523805 View attachment 1523804 View attachment 1523807 View attachment 1523803
0.11 is released and is available .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also 0.10's latest version 0.10.113, which is freely available or directly here.
Are these scenes from the current update? So far, I can only continue with Dani in the update?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how does this have so many 5* reviews lol
long time since i played it, but as I remember it had a weird cute/horny system and you never got anywhere

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I Liked The Game, I really did. But now I have to buy a Hazmat Suit so when I call the Orkin Man to come with his TANKER to kill the bugs in the game... They are EVERYWHERE!!!

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I fixed it by going into "game/home/double/masturbation morning/8L girlfriend.rpy" -
There you will have to scroll down to the last lines.

Then replace:

if cuteOutfitWork == "black":
action Jump("homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Watch_Black")
elif cuteOutfitWork == "soph":
action Jump("homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Watch_Soph")
with:

if cuteOutfitWork == "black":
action Jump("homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Enter_Black")
elif cuteOutfitWork == "soph":
action Jump("homeDoubleMasturbationMorningGirlfriend_Enter_Soph")

Notice that you just have to replace "Watch" with "Enter"...

That fixed it for me, and continued the scene...

Edit: There is no indentation in my reply...
Your solution still gave error. The only masturbation scene working was the one at night. So after few tries here and there. Apparently you have to replace every "Watch" with "Enter" in "game/home/double/masturbation morning/8L girlfriend.rpy" and "game/home/double/masturbation afternoon/8L girlfriend.rpy"
So replace every "_Watch_" with "_Enter_" .Supposedly it isn't limited to the 4 lines you mentioned.There's more lines with that specific word that needs to be changed. It fixed the 5-6pm masturbation scene for me.Not sure whether it fixed the morning one. Have to find out.I'll get back to you.
And hey don't replace the "watch" in the dialogues. Only the code which is like "_watch_"

MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
I wrote a whole thing then deleted it. I felt I came across very negative. I tried to play but had to stop. Just to many clicks and nothing really happens.

Reactions: dokodesuka

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Ah Alright now. 8:30 am masturbation works as well. Just do the above things which will fix the crashes happening for 5-6pm and 8:30 am sarah masturbation scenes when you click on watch.
For people who just want to copy paste the rpy files rather than editing the code. Here it is.
Replace "game/home/double/masturbation morning/8L girlfriend.rpy" with this rpy.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I wrote a whole thing then deleted it. I felt I came across very negative. I tried to play but had to stop. Just to many clicks and nothing really happens.
Do you use ctrl for fast skipping? It skips through already seen content and really comes in handy tbh.

Reactions: MrCdots

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, very annoyed here. I get the first option to go Lust or Dom with Dani and there is no option to do Lust. I do NOT want Dom route, and the game is not very specific about how to avoid that wit her. I edited the save file to add lust and only have 1 dom. I changed dom to 0 value. Still don't get the option for Lust route, it;s greyed out. Anyone know what I need to do to get Lust route? Or how to edit the save to fix this?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Ok, very annoyed here. I get the first option to go Lust or Dom with Dani and there is no option to do Lust. I do NOT want Dom route, and the game is not very specific about how to avoid that wit her. I edited the save file to add lust and only have 1 dom. I changed dom to 0 value. Still don't get the option for Lust route, it;s greyed out. Anyone know what I need to do to get Lust route? Or how to edit the save to fix this?
just before the screen where you chose open console and type evoDaniLust=1. I had same issue because evoCutiePet never got =1 and couldnt procede with the game and this worked

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes