Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

pole001

Jun 13, 2017
You are right of course. I even knew that when i did the commands to open the gallery since it is the persistent variables i edit.

persistent file with gallery unlocked attached. should work slightly better :D
Extract and put in save folder.

SHA256: 65F8C2BFB74595ABD34A1EAD270E44ED9A075D8E3374D5F60DEA292CCDB20761
I downloaded the file and put it in the save folder.
But i have no change inside the Gallery. Could you tell me what iam doing wrong :)

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
I downloaded the file and put it in the save folder.
But i have no change inside the Gallery. Could you tell me what iam doing wrong :)
Hmm, not sure what that could be. I tested it on my end now, deleted all my saves in the game folder and appdata, the copied the persist file to the save folder in game and started the game.

As soon as i got far enough to see the gallery it was all unlocked.

Maybe if you still had some save files they interfer somehow?

Dec 27, 2019
i took 3 hours out of my day to learn renpy and made and incest/nickname patch, only applies to sisters, and only what they call you. paste this game folder and replace the files already there.
attached file is the v11 file. heres the v12.33 patch

Last edited:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet. Here's some recent posts of his on Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I've never uploaded a game or update on here before, but here's my mega link for the 0.12.033 of the game. Directly from Patreon.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
just wondering if mc can seduce the landlady? hmmm will check the game out. hehe
Nope she isn't interactable at all. Just for a few scences in the beginning of the game.

More or less heavy spoiler, this seems to be one of the final releases of the game, because I got one ending, TRIO, and the message, that the game will continue in Cutely Suspicious 2. I mean, WTF dev? There is barely any content and now you start a second game? Instead of continueing ths one and add finally some content at all? If the second game get's the same development speed and the same crap, this one got, then I'm out. And I believe many other players will drop it, too. You can only redeem yourself with a actual VN for the sequel with a real character development, story and finally some stupid fucking between the MC and his sisters and mom. Everything else will just waste your and our time. And it will lower your reputation depending on developing such games. Oh and cutting the sandbox and the grind out, you just have a plain VN, so no, sandbox doesn't make it a game or better. It's still just a VN, that got stretched artifically to let it look big, playtime wise.

Not all is bad though, to point out the things, that I find ok or even good: the character models, both girls aren't just good or nice looking, they're actually extremly hot in my eyes. The mom fits in as well. No oversized body parts, faces fit their suposed ages quite well. The mom is a actual milf, not defined her age by her breast size. The location, we see, is also not overused by other devs, that part is well done. But sadly the sandbox and the lack of content is just bad. Won't say more about it, said plenty before.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Ok so this game has been buggy the entire time and now the dev is dropping it to continue the story in a sequel?

This screams "lack of planning".

• Wow
Reactions: ubira
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes