Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
to get time alone with sarah, I need to progress dani's storyline. stuck at stalked her friend a little, then bought something nice to shoot her in. but she says she has nothing else to wear for the pics. how do I progress when the computer is not available?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
to get time alone with sarah, I need to progress dani's storyline. stuck at stalked her friend a little, then bought something nice to shoot her in. but she says she has nothing else to wear for the pics. how do I progress when the computer is not available?
a third option should appear at 9 saying "go shopping"

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I wanted to ask, are you locked out from dani if you reject her from taking photos for her?... is it ntr?

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
here my contribution of a save and the perisistant file need for a fully unlocked everything. You will need to unhide your directory then to copy this to your user profile appdata/roaming/renpy/CutelySuspicious directory. I would also save it to your saves of the game too. the save will be found on save 1 slot 1. Enjoy.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery other than playing the game over and over?
U can play 3 Endings then it will ask if u want to unlock the rest, but its only for the rest of midpoints :D
Easiest, imo, are Lonely, My Pet / Discipline (rejected Dani), Adventures / Dom (rejected Sarah).

Reactions: Shakaxhi

camoway

May 15, 2017
here my contribution of a save and the perisistant file need for a fully unlocked everything. You will need to unhide your directory then to copy this to your user profile appdata/roaming/renpy/CutelySuspicious directory. I would also save it to your saves of the game too. the save will be found on save 1 slot 1. Enjoy.
Thank You Soooo Much this was a weird game for me. Constantly hovering overing the same txt and same outcome all the time.
tried for 2 hours, I got no where. Glad I got to enjoy the content after the frustration of getting no0where. idk I was playing it on skip all so i missed all the dialoge. becuase I was hoping SOmething anything would happen. I have played 1000's of H games and this was on the bottom for me. I have a track pad my fingers hurt now. the art, stoy, good game play was just as bad as Roomforrent.

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx

btw that renpy folder is 10gb for me lol, i guess even small files will take up space when it contains 1120 folders and 35600 files.....
why cant I just shift delete everything in there? I still got the saves in the game folder?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
to be considered an incest game it has to have a pach

without a patch the mc calls the girls sisters and milf the landlady

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version:
Size 312 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
is this unlock all paths.should i use this from the beginning ?

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I like the game, I would love it if you could have "interactions" with the "landlady", but hey, a guy can dream. Good game though :)

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes