kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
Aim for the head (shoots the chest) no the head! (shoots the futa penis) NO THE OTHER OTHER HEAD! (shoots your head).....

-Game over-

I mean, the knife works pretty well too. Chest shots are guaranteed damage, headshots if you line it are pretty much 2x damage all around. takes average 2-3 for standard female futa kills to head, 2-3 knives for kills as well.

so by logic the knife is the equal to a headshot.

7-9 for the twin blade chicks (headshots),7-9 knives takedown. unless somethings changed it seems pretty equal across the board.

minus the facehugger crawlers and ceiling grapplers... those two you honestly cannot knife or its extremely hard to.

edit: Honestly you can defeat the boss of the demo by standing in the middle of them... or at least to a degree their melee strike doesnt hit in the center so you just walk there and no hits. continue shooting/stabbing etc.
where do you say you shot? Before the update in the futa, it was necessary to hit the head 4 times from what turned out to be a Luger with a strange attachment, or 2 stabs with a knife after the update 6 times to the head and 3 knife strikes. You were right when you told the campaign about x2 damage for the knife, but the hits aren’t even close. and in general I don’t understand why the game is so difficult. Just after playing a little (started the game 6-7 times), I cleared the entire map and the boss for the last time and I was left with 24\0 in my rifle, and I also missed the enemy or hit the body instead of the head. so i think i can store whole mag for rifle or more
By the way, the bug with a pack of futa and a speararm at the end of the map don't fixed

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Aim for the head (shoots the chest) no the head! (shoots the futa penis) NO THE OTHER OTHER HEAD! (shoots your head).....

-Game over-

I mean, the knife works pretty well too. Chest shots are guaranteed damage, headshots if you line it are pretty much 2x damage all around. takes average 2-3 for standard female futa kills to head, 2-3 knives for kills as well.

so by logic the knife is the equal to a headshot.

7-9 for the twin blade chicks (headshots),7-9 knives takedown. unless somethings changed it seems pretty equal across the board.

minus the facehugger crawlers and ceiling grapplers... those two you honestly cannot knife or its extremely hard to.

edit: Honestly you can defeat the boss of the demo by standing in the middle of them... or at least to a degree their melee strike doesnt hit in the center so you just walk there and no hits. continue shooting/stabbing etc.
Did you know you can knife the ceiling grapplers? you just stab their tongue 2 times and they die. Its pretty hard to knife the spear arm girl...

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
Did you know you can knife the ceiling grapplers? you just stab their tongue 2 times and they die. Its pretty hard to knife the spear arm girl...
futa 4 knife hit, bladearm 5, speararm 11, i know about barnacle. facehugger can't be hit by knife or its have to small hitbox when jump because there no possibilities to sit to hit them or aim knife hit
its not so difficult to kill all humanoid enemies with knife and there always enough space before enemy to run, roll and hit him

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes