impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Can't play it. I can't seem to be able to change the resolution. It opens in full screen and I can manage to put it on windowed mode but I do see the option to change resolution nor can I adjust the window size.

Can someone help?

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
The 18+ patch doesn't seem to work for me. I see the h-scenes in the gallery-preview, but when I click on them it's the non-h-version.

whitedrago

Oct 7, 2017
Worst game ever. There is no FPS limiter, it runs at 900 FPS for me, with 100% GPU usage. And it stucks in every 5 minutes, the game is still runing, but I can't do anything.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's a dollar so it's more than you can ask for. It's a clear knock off as most people have said. There are a bunch of annoying bugs (had the game just close itself once and another I got stuck on dialogue choices as "This is option" and none of them could be selected).
I just hit that "this is an option" repeated three times and none are clickable bug. So annoying. Gotta remember to save regularly.

It happened when the android waitress asked me if I thought cyber stuff had gone too far.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
People are joking that this game is less buggy than Cyberpunk 2077, but I've seen plenty of bugs here.
  • First try at the game, it didn't go into the first date in introducation, and the tutorials got all screwed up.
  • During one of the clinic missions, it spawned an extra special box, so I managed to get the counter to -1, and the clear condition is apparently equal to 0, not less than 1, so it wouldn't finish, and I was at 50 moves remaining because it's so easy to get extra moves in that mode, so failing out wasn't really viable.
  • There's also the issue of sometimes the girl's info cards don't correctly populate after you ask them a question, and there's a hidden one (something along the lines of: what do you look for in a partner).
  • Sometimes the sprite for the girl disappears when you visit a location. Completing Lupe's second date repeated the entire dialogue session leading up to the match-3 section.
  • One of the sections with Himeko included "[mc's name]" instead of actually including the MC's name.
  • MC refered to one of the girls as having green eyes (I think he specifically said emerald), when they're quite clearly brown.
Also, kinda weird that the dates only have plot content for the first 3, and the last 2 are just generic whatever. Could have saved the sex scene unlocks for then, instead of unlocking a hardcore scene after the second date, which gets weird, because MC tells Lupe IIRC he wants to wait a little longer after the third date.

Not sure how you're supposed to unlock challenge mode with the panties, either. It says give them 5, but they won't accept any.

howlwater

Sep 27, 2020
the game is not that bad. obviously huniepop-esque but at least it has some originali---wait, they kinda stole the concept too. well, at least the art is pretty nice.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
the game is not that bad. obviously huniepop-esque but at least it has some originali---wait, they kinda stole the concept too. well, at least the art is pretty nice.
They would have named the game Huniepop 2077 were it not for the lawyers.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Amazing how this parody game has more features and less bugs than cyberbug 2077. Well done to the dev :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm wondering why the hell we can't play as female, when the Huniepop let's you do that.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
This Dev certainly is "striking while the iron is hot" so to speak but I will wait for better parodies or the inevitable adult mods.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Is this game true to the original, where all features shown in the preview pics are either never in or cut from the actual game for true next-gen Cyberpunk experience?

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
My eyes read it as 28 layers of virginity for a moment, which got my brain running off with the idea and considering a game playing some kind of android ULTRA virgin that would have to fuck 28 different girls just to become a "real man". Like Pinocchio, but with fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: criestoomuch

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
not so common to see Mandarin in adult games, it's always just Japanese. It's good to see more games developed by people close to home.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes