Unity Cyber Rift [v0.2.6a] [Cyber Owl Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Ah I know what the problem is. I can fix that tmw, I think it's actually already in the most current build. You're using the demo one right?
Used the link from the start page here. Dunno if it's demo or not.
BTW this dialogue appears even before meeting Ruby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Used the link from the start page here. Dunno if it's demo or not.
BTW this dialogue appears even before meeting Ruby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah okay then it's an issue with the demo, i'll make sure to have that fixed for sure then! But due to it you can just see the boobjob with Everie if you want to skip before I fix it btw :)

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Actually it's been about a month since the last update, I'll post a public Patreon post tmw with the newest update. Next month is going to be the Chinese themed planet, so you guys can enjoy this update in the meantime! (post will be done by tomorrow).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Cyber Rift [v0.6.1] APK -

Reactions: Beast161616

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
this is an unofficial android port Cyber Rift [v0.6.1] APK - MEGA
We were just about to publicly release the current version! Here's a link to that actually

Currently we're shifting to a 2 month schedule for the game with multiple pinups per month towards subscribers with a timed release for each one (1 month before uncensored/lewd version goes public). If there's any issues with the build just let me know in this thread and I'll make sure to fix :)

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Just a small update, progress on next month's Chinese Planet update is going well and we'll also be posting the Future Fragments pinup in the next 2 days on twitter. I'll make sure to post it here for you guys as well :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just a small update, progress on next month's Chinese Planet update is going well and we'll also be posting the Future Fragments pinup in the next 2 days on twitter. I'll make sure to post it here for you guys as well :D
Can't wait to see how the next update be like, I wonder will we got any cameo when visit Chinese Planet (a Mulan lookalike would be fun)?

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Can't wait to see how the next update be like, I wonder will we got any cameo when visit Chinese Planet (a Mulan lookalike would be fun)?
I'd def be lying if I said we didn't have some inspiration from Mulan ;) . Not gonna spoil any details but if you enjoy Chinese culture some of the locations/designs might be some you enjoy!

Reactions: thevoid089

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Also working on an updated roadmap (current one was a little out of date). Currently I have my artist working on making a brand new banner for the Patreon which is inspired a bit by Gravity Rush, so should be pretty cool! Also tried my hand at making some icons for the Patreon page (may change in the future but they're okay for now i think).

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Here's that full pinup I teased yesterday! (lewder version is on Patreon) We're gonna be doing 2-4 pinups per month now so you guys have more to look forward to! Also game wise the update is coming along pretty nice and we should be good to release between 20-24th July. We also have a new song coming out with it so excited for that as well :D

Future Fragments Pin Up- Censored-logo.png

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Another small update, ended up redoing the roadmap to be more up to date on what's coming out so you can check that here:

cyberrift_roadmap2.png

Last edited:

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
We just updated our Twitter/Patreon banner, wanted to post it here so check it out!

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Hey just wanted to post a small update. Current update progress is going along great! We've been working hard on the new area, and I wanted to share a WIP of the new character!

Screenshot_1 (3).png

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
is this game still developed?
Hey so this is the dev of Cyber Rift, a loooooooooot of stuff has changed in the past year or so. We ended up switching engines RenPy to Unity which has been a bit of a massive undertaking. This led to a lot of headaches, but we're finally at the point things are starting to move again.

The jist of it is we used a tool called Naninovel which has been excellent for Visual Novel aspects with the new character models and backgrounds, however we wanted to expand on the functionality and improve every aspect of the game. Pretty much every single art asset, every single piece of dialogue, every single aspect of functionality has changed and improved with the new tools. We decided to upgrade and turn our game into a full on Point and Click adventure. We're using a new tool called Adventure Creator, and we're super focused on improving the game and aiming to release the new build most likely by end of December to early January. To give a few pictures of what we're currently working on:

image.png

unknown (69).png

reference.jpg

So no the game isn't dead, and we're really sorry we haven't been able to keep you guys posted. We'll be making an effort to update this forum on current developments tho from now on!

Reactions: deathspawn246

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Patreon keeps getting updated! Forgot about the game but seems like i'll get back to it soon
Really appreciate you keeping an eye on our page! We're really looking forward to showing what we're working on, but keep an eye out for it soon!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes