Unity Cyber Rift [v0.2.6a] [Cyber Owl Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

puffishgod20

Jun 4, 2020
soo what do you acutally do in this game? ive got to the point where im supposed to give her a gift yet nothing seems to work at all, whats the point of objectives in a game like this when they dont seem " finish" when you do them its just confusing

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So we actually used to be a RenPy game! We completely reworked the build and ended up converting it to Unity, I just don't really know how to change the thread but I wanted to keep it up to date by posting here :)
Well, if it was still Ren'py, I would've have played. But, it's taken care of now I see.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
So we're actually working on getting a public build out this month! Still a lot of bug fixing and getting art assets out, but we'll be posting a public build before the end of February. We completely converted from the initial RenPy version, and the again after feedback from the Newgrounds version, so this one is going to be a very big difference in terms of gameplay and content.
Looks very promising! Can you specify some planned content? For example I would like to know if you are planning on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content to this fine gem?

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
soo what do you acutally do in this game? ive got to the point where im supposed to give her a gift yet nothing seems to work at all, whats the point of objectives in a game like this when they dont seem " finish" when you do them its just confusing
So we're still early on and developing systems currently, but ideally we're aiming to make it so you'll develop relationships with the characters through quests and gifts as the story develops. Since this build was posted a bit earlier than intended that part you got to isn't fully finished, but we're happy to deal with feedback if you have any!

The objectives were mainly for helping players progress without the need for walkthrough, and it looks like it was working as intended! If you have any specific feedback on that system let us know :D

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Looks very promising! Can you specify some planned content? For example I would like to know if you are planning on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content to this fine gem?
Currently we have seven chapters for the game planned with with four parts per chapter. Each part will be its own update, and the update after this public release will be towards a new planet named Cyberia with a brand new character. We definitely appreciate all feedback, and we actually have a new writer on the team so any new suggestions we're happy to look into and work on!

We're aiming for 2-3 NSFW scenes per part as well, so content wise hoping that'll be good. We'll also be hiding some fun pinups that players will be able to find throughout, but this build was leaked a little earlier than we were expecting so that wasn't implemented yet.

Last edited:

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
As this is a Unity game I am required to ask how bad the performance is
I haven't had any personal issues with it, and most testers/patrons haven't had any problems with performance if that helps. Can't guarantee that'll be the case for you, but hope that's useful haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007
Jan 25, 2018
I like the art style, but the lack of lewd tags worries me. Is this a 100% SFW project or will there be NSFW content added in the fuhrer?

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
I like the art style, but the lack of lewd tags worries me. Is this a 100% SFW project or will there be NSFW content added in the fuhrer?
Maybe not in the "fuhrer" but we actually have 3 NSFW scenes being added before the build goes public. Currently this build got posted early, but we actually have 3 NSFW scenes being worked on right now! I'm also going to be adding little pinups you can find throughout the build. Those USBs that you get for Junky are meant as a precursor to finding them throughout the game, and once we add a gallery feature you can check it out :D.

For an example of a type of pinup that you can find: (not in current build! will be added soon!)
unknown (53).png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Oh I should mention we usually do a monthly pinup in between updates! You can find them on our Newgrounds or Twitter pages (the public ones I mean). Currently we're focused on this new version but we'll be getting back to normal once the build is feature complete and stable enough for public.
Here's an example!

Normal:
Jinx-4.png

Lewd:
Jinx-1.png

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
stuck here dunno what to do next
So the only other progression at that point (the objectives haven't been corrected yet) is to go back to Everie's room to check on her and then head to bed. This will let you do the minigame prompt (minigame is gonna come in the future just laying the groundwork) from Junky and let's you get the phone from Everie's room.

This build was posted a little earlier than we intended so it's not fully ready for public, but any feedback you guys have is still pretty valuable! There's going to be 3 NSFW scenes soon and our artist is focused on making those right now. We're pretty happy to see people playing the game though regardless!

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Since we had some complaints about the save system (namely it was hard to tell where the saves were) I've been working on getting a better version working. Here's a WIP

image (23).png

For reference the old version looks like this:
loading.png

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
What type of beige shitbox from 1993 are you using that Unity "requires" you to ask how bad performance is?
Considering the amount of Unity games I seen that have never been optimized including by actual developers I think the question is warranted

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes