VN Ren'Py Completed Cybergenic 6: The Rise of Emma [Final] [Virtual Passion]

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
love the idea of a sexy, naughty scientist. girls looks firm and nice. quality looks good too! just for me personally i would love to see more curvy girls - the mc to be more curvy - and more b/g content and less g/g even g/g content can be hot too and looks hot in your pics just scared more than 50% are lesbian. ^^

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok so... I apologize if this doesn't go here, but any chance we get an all-in-one pack (preferably torrent) with all the chapters? I say this as there's 6 chapters and from what I've seen they weight(?) differently, also, some links are dead.
PD: Do you actually say 'weight' when referring to GBs?
It's more of a spacial quality, so size is the general term for measurment.
Amount of KB/MB/GB/TB = size of file(s), takes up X amount of space on your HDD.
So, for "from what I've seen they weight(?) differently" you would be better saying "the episodes I've seen all have different sizes." (y)

Reactions: Wolf1114

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
it seems the player would be a voyeur, though I didn't play it through. I terminated it in 10 minutes. I was confused by this game when I played it: selections have no logical connections with the event. for example, I don't understand why I need to choose breakfast from noodles and burgers, while it doesn't affect the consequence of that event. In another event, the player is giving a speech to the public online, she asks herself: do I need to undress? However, to respond to it, players need to select from two speech sentences in different styles, and both of them have nothing to do with clothes. what is the intrinsic connection between "undressing" and "public speech"?

almost all choices are in this disorienting style. Like, you want to find the way to a toilet, but you have to choose from sunbathing at a supermarket and dancing on the roof of your neighbors. Quickly, selections are no longer interesting, they are annoying. you would never know why you need to do those selections.

Players are not allowed to roll back anytime, thus they can't learn the intention of the creator quickly if there is one at all.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone make a walkthrough I have no idea what the good choices are. plz, help I wanna play it But I feel like I am walking blind and don't wanna reload and save just to find out if I made a good choice a long time ago. Thanks if anyone can do this.

403EH

Oct 3, 2019
The walkthrough is available on the game developer's website. But the walkthrough is available only to patrons.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
it's a mess and I had no idea what was going on.
I started it but lost interest quickly partly because the dev is preaching about life and world issues which is ok, but pretty dry for an adult game. the dev has got skills. any way to unlock the achievements?