cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel some shame not to play this game because I loved so much DELIVERANCE :( but what I read in the comments Is that the game is boring...
not as much action as d had (different type of games) but has quiite a much action outside sexscenes and plenty with more sexual scenes.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
People who love deliverance will most probably like this game too. Except the ones who say love deliverance but what they really love is the is only the sharing content with the wife.
I never played sharing path with Catherine neither swinging path, not a fan of this type of content.

And yet, I find Deliverance more engaging in a matter of story, maybe it's because of the mystic/paranormal theme, but I remember after starting it I couldn't stop until it was finished.
But for each their own of course.

Like somebody said - these are just two different games. Liking first one doesn't mean liking another one.
I don't think sharing content has anything to do with it, in fact, I think a lot of players actually haven't played Deliverance because of it.
Might be wrong of course.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 3879492
Cybernetic Seduction Ep.5_1 is now out

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3879494
Cybernetic Seduction Ep.5_1 is now available
View attachment 3879496
Who do you love!?!
Dark mommy manticore ... or
Flowery girly blossoms sweetheart?
Baby don*t hurt me! Don*t hurt me, no more!
It came out again? :p
Cybernetic Seduction Ep.5_1 is now out for $25+ Patrons!

Hi!
Cybernetic Seduction Ep.5_1 is now available for $25+ Patrons with links to the full game as well as a 5_1 only patch.

Changelog:
- 800 renders and 75 animations,
- new Morph cooking system,
- new music tracks and sound effects,
- bug fixes.

Link to the post:

Take care!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.5 Part 1] [1Thousand]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I feel some shame not to play this game because I loved so much DELIVERANCE :( but what I read in the comments Is that the game is boring...
I have to agree with you, deliverance was way better than this game, but like another user here said to each his own, have to agree with him there, cant make everybody happy. I believe the dev changed game directions after some users complained about Ntr in the Game.
Just my Opinion.
CTJQRpn.png

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes