TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Except the ones who say love deliverance but what they really love is the is only the sharing content with the wife.
and this about sums it up. people still suffering from post deliverance syndrome with the dev going in a different direction in this game.
No need to tear this game down because it don't have THAT fetish in it, if that's the only reason why someone is calling it boring. Best to play it, and make your own conclusion if the game is good or not.

I for one love the story, characters, and the game. But to each their own.

Other reason then that, If they don't like it, don't play it.

:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mac is still at episode 3. What a nightmare
Again, Mac users don't EVER need to wait for an update. You can just download the Win/Linux version, and either build your own with the SDK, it's the same way dev's do it and will take you a few seconds, or you can PLAY it directly from the SDK without building...

Or you can just download my compressed version...

Reactions: m1st3r1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
after some users complained about Ntr in the Game.
And here is why I believe the anti NTR are a hivemind controlled by a giant moron.

There isn't a single NTR scene or even a hint at it in Deliverance, the sharing Kat route is exactly that, sharing and you need to agree to every one.

Personally I never touched the share route because Kat was an awesome wife character and I preferred how they were as just a couple.

However the fact that a sharing route existed didn't bother me because i'm not a pillock.

Then they go in every single thread and bring up NTR regardless of the game. They are, without a shadow of a doubt, the single most irritating group on this site.

I'd rather have a forum full of Gtraders.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
how to unlock the scene with the mysterious girl in black?
if dev had not removed the option to jump from choice to choice would be a lot easier to unlock things

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just finished Ep4 Part 2 version. Coming from Deliverance, the dev definitely shows vast improvement when it comes to graphics. Even the writing has been taken up a notch which is great for immersion, though I did observe he/she still seems to be struggling with character transitions. A fair amount of times I struggled to track who was speaking the dialogues as they felt mismatched.

But overall, it was a pleasant experience. Deliverance is cool, but I never could finish it fully in one go, but Cybernatic Seduction definitely had me hooked. Though... I don't know if it's just me, but the lack of creampie content was quickly apparent. I hope the dev is saving that for later to give it out in droves and not just outright banned it :ROFLMAO:

Either way, I hope he/she keeps up the good work (y)

Reactions: Aristos
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes