Mr.Hyde

Sep 1, 2017
I work in game industry as a 3D artist. I have no clue how you manage to get your size to 40gb with this texture density. Would u mind telling me how to hell did you manage to do that ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting blueprint results nothing more performance and stability counts here in more complex scene buildups and complex physic interaction cases

Nice Generic current Free Unreal Main Branch Showcase you wont impress everyone with this ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

Evilandra

May 28, 2020
Very promising game stands as the major VAM competor and Captain Hardcore.
The new release is very interesting but they deactivated the VR for the moment.
They are working on the character editr.
He already has the functioning DLC system just like Vam and you can download maps, hair, characters and clothes.
They are working at the Morphs importer for Genesis 8 which will do the difference.. I hope.
I'm A Supporter for now but without at good Character Editor and VR Support It's useless.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Very promising game stands as the major VAM competor and Captain Hardcore.
The new release is very interesting but they deactivated the VR for the moment.
They are working on the character editr.
He already has the functioning DLC system just like Vam and you can download maps, hair, characters and clothes.
They are working at the Morphs importer for Genesis 8 which will do the difference.. I hope.
I'm A Supporter for now but without at good Character Editor and VR Support It's useless.
Thanks for this good overview :) I'll keep watching the development of this game.

Birdfeeder

Jan 23, 2021
Just so people are aware, the version on this site is old. as it says its the early build version. honestly I wouldn't bother downloading it.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Important ! :
You have to download the base game again, but its less than 3 Gb.

If you move the pak content directory you must skip all pakchunk file, otherwise you will get an errort and the game will not start !

DLC content folder : Game/Clean/Content/Paks

Where can you find in game the DLC characters, how to set morphs and full character morphs, how to set ingame textures......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC - Female Characters :
Copy/Move .pak file to your CR_Alpha/Clean/Content/Paks/
Copy/Move Character folders to your WindowsNoEditor/Clean/Content/DazToUnreal/Characters/Female
you may need to create the following path to the Clean/Content/ folder : /DazToUnreal/Characters/Female

DLC - Female Wardrobe :

DLC - Empty Maps :

DLC - Female Daz Hairs :
DLC - Female Groom Hairs :
DLC - Adult Poses:

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like to try this when it's all in 1 DL with everything then I could really give it ago but when it's divided up and put here slash there it's too much hassle for me. I hope that can be done.(y)

Reactions: MechaniclZ

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I really like to try this when it's all in 1 DL with everything then I could really give it ago but when it's divided up and put here slash there it's too much hassle for me. I hope that can be done.(y)
The first release was bugged and had a lot of problems

i'm not going to that, have you seen te DLC page it's huge

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Why the fuck would the roadmap include a multiplayer mode? Who in the hell is about to have a wank and thinks to themselves, "You know what would make this better? Other people."
this base game is more like a developers tool (Daz)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes