Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
The first release was bugged and had a lot of problems

i'm not going to that, have you seen te DLC page it's huge
Hi thanks for the reply I haven't seen the DLC page but from what I read the game is about 42gigs sounds huge also could you tell me dose the game have sound effects and music and by sound I mean sex audio?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The DLC download links on the dev's website are failing with this error:

Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
Google search there are so many, assets around you can use, try F95 Search (assets)

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Important ! :
You have to download the base game again, but its less than 3 Gb.

If you move the pak content directory you must skip all pakchunk file, otherwise you will get an errort and the game will not start !

DLC content folder : Game/Clean/Content/Paks

Where can you find ingame the DLC characters, how to set morphs and full character morphs, how to set ingame textures......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC - Female Characters :
Copy/Move .pak file to your CR_Alpha/Clean/Content/Paks/
Copy/Move Character folders to your WindowsNoEditor/Clean/Content/DazToUnreal/Characters/Female
you may need to create the following path to the Clean/Content/ folder : /DazToUnreal/Characters/Female

DLC - Female Wardrobe :

DLC - Empty Maps :

DLC - Female Daz Hairs :

DLC - Female Groom Hairs :

DLC - Poses :

Changelog:

Controls
It says something is not right when trying to download any of the dlcs.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
It says something is not right when trying to download any of the dlcs.
i don't have any control over the DLC page, try google search you can find a lot of free stuff

Ifmonger

Dec 4, 2019
None of the download links on the Cyberromance website for the DLCs work. Interesting idea, though.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Do we need Daz installed on our PC's for this to work? Could we use them both together?

marcoperra

Jul 10, 2018
everything works you have to log in to the Microsoft account then I went to the official website and I clicked DLC from there then I went to the pages I needed and now Download without problems:

> dlc
> open

Immagine 2021-09-05 165011.png

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Which is the state of game? Is it possible import characters from daz? Import skin and morph?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Where else can i find mods/dlcs/addons whatever you wanna call them other then the main website cyberomance.com??

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
This is an awesome game and all that, but what is there to actually do? Sex? Missions? Is there a campaign? I know you can load scenes but I can't find any scenes to download.

Also, I can't figure out how to customize the body of the character I'm creating.
Sorry for my ignorance, can someone help me out?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes