Apr 28, 2018
Man I'm itching to give this a try but I'm not downloading separate files. If someone could combine all the DLC into the base game and make a torrent that would be awesome.

Reactions: Ullubu

OnlyVAM

Sep 19, 2020
Do we need Daz installed with the Daz to Unreal plugin (free) plus UE, then export to get custom characters to work? CR seems to read json and pak files for morphs and textures... but has anyone figured out how to get it to use an unconverted character?

Last edited:

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
I tried following instructions on the website but it's still not working to apply new characters or poses or anything. Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: Ullubu

Martinand

Jan 13, 2019
So... I could not find many people here talking about actually using the tool. But... Did someone found how to change the textures for the genitalia? I managed to change all the textures of the character but it always stays the same color.

Thanks!

fninez

Apr 13, 2021
How do you get this to start in VR mode? I have an HTC Vive, and running Clean.exe starts it up in desktop mode.
I've tried having SteamVR open before I launch Clean.exe and started it afterwards, but it seems to stay stuck in Desktop mode?

Reactions: Mandraw

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is this an actual game? Started it yesterday but couldn't really do anything in that scene with the heilcopter.
Is there any guide on what buttons to use etc?
A few things I figured out on my own but boy are the controls clunky and counterintuitive.
Also in that scene the screen kept flashing like hell.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
is this an actual game? Started it yesterday but couldn't really do anything in that scene with the heilcopter.
Is there any guide on what buttons to use etc?
A few things I figured out on my own but boy are the controls clunky and counterintuitive.
Also in that scene the screen kept flashing like hell.
you basicly need to download a bunch of "DLC" that part of them should be in the core game.
each dlc is around 300mb - 1gb in size and you need a few of them to make it work.
for example.
map dlc - optional
character dlc - gives you a weird bald ragdoll
hair dlc - otherwise the charcter going to be bald
clothes dlc
pose dlc

and if you dont have vr the controls are terrible. f3 and f4 to edit the "scene"
id recommend not touching this... thing... and get an illusion game instead.

Reactions: terirheken
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes