medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
I just finish downloading all the DLC for the game hopefully i can get it compressed and posted in torrent by the end of today. All 153GB of it
Holy fucking shit you weren't exaggerating. It is literally 149GB to download. There is no compression or optimization to this is there?

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018
well the only other option is going to the CR website and downloading them 1 at a time
Well i did.. and only got the ones i wanted... but man this thing is'nt user friendly... cant get the Chars to do anything but looking stupid and spawning them makes them float in mid air... then in some maps there is problem with light its like looking into the sun and cant see anything... how is anyone supose to use this game if you have to make like 1000 commands to make a Char do just one thing. i dont get it..

gabor95

Jan 17, 2019
Important ! :
You have to download the base game again, but its less than 3 Gb.

If you move the pak content directory you must skip all pakchunk file, otherwise you will get an errort and the game will not start !

DLC content folder : Game/Clean/Content/Paks

Where can you find ingame the DLC characters, how to set morphs and full character morphs, how to set ingame textures......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC - Female Characters :
Copy/Move .pak file to your CR_Alpha/Clean/Content/Paks/
Copy/Move Character folders to your WindowsNoEditor/Clean/Content/DazToUnreal/Characters/Female
you may need to create the following path to the Clean/Content/ folder : /DazToUnreal/Characters/Female

DLC - Female Wardrobe :

DLC - Empty Maps :

DLC - Female Daz Hairs :

-
Pack 1 - Pack 2 - Pack 3 - Pack 4 - Pack 5 - Pack 6

DLC - Female Groom Hairs :

DLC - Adult Poses:
- WORKUPLOAD - -
Please update the links
They are dead or files are deleted.

nicearoni

Dec 8, 2021
tried this on quest 2 using virtual streamer and steamvr... get an error about actions/main/in/LookLeft/Right axis in steamvr_manifest.json not being the correct format or something? anyone else encounter this?

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
This thing (not a game in its current sate) needs so much work. Its not a game i dont really know what to call it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno if its just me or what but almost every picture on the site here takes bloody forever to load

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes