Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 392]
SwapChain->ResizeBuffers(0, SizeX, SizeY, RenderTargetFormat, GetSwapChainFlags()) failed
at E:/UE_4.26_DQS_SB/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:321
with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL,
(Size=2560x1440 Fullscreen=0 Format=DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM(0x00000018)) -> (Size=2560x1440 Fullscreen=1 Format=DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM(0x00000018))

0x00007ffff6b24f99 UnknownFunction []

Anyone have this issue? Havin Rifs S. Everytime i try to launch exe i get this

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
what is the reason behind DLCs?
Can the DLC download be in-game with auto-extract, like BeamNG?
I could not do anything in the current build. Too buggy, just a chopper and some ugly models. Not bothering with DLCs.
Maps does not allow to select any map. Probably due to DLC but I am not going to do a full research on an unfinished game. The dev should make it more accessible in-game, not make the beta player read tons of tutorials.
Skipping this one for now.

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
what is the reason behind DLCs?
Can the DLC download be in-game with auto-extract, like BeamNG?
I could not do anything in the current build. Too buggy, just a chopper and some ugly models. Not bothering with DLCs.
Maps does not allow to select any map. Probably due to DLC but I am not going to do a full research on an unfinished game. The dev should make it more accessible in-game, not make the beta player read tons of tutorials.
Skipping this one for now.
Yeah, I would absolutely love if someone made a repack of all the DLCs including the base game into a torrent or a pieced out download. If any of you have actually put in the effort to get everything, please consider this! As it stands it'll take hours of time and effort to put everything together.

Reactions: he_found_you

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
gou-luk-bundle-00-main-daz3d.jpg rsthrsthreth.jpg wegwg.jpg ehhe34h.jpg ewhewsheh.jpg

CR Alpha v0.9.8 - 05/10/2021

Launcher soon not ready yet, so you need to download again. We fixed a lot of bugs. This update has contain save system for characters, clothes......and we’ve built in Steam VR, which will hopefully handle HP and HTC VR headsets.

It still have 1 major bugs but we will fix it. If you have a VR headset, you will need to switch to VR mod (F6 or F7 )after map is loaded, than switch back to desktop (F1-F2-F3-F4) for the desktop mod to work properly. We didn't have time to fix it, next time.

If all goes well the next version will already be alpha 1.0 with animated characters and control rigs.

Patch Notes v.0.9.8 :

New Features:

Character Full preset Save (Save full character with all morph, cloth, hairs, values, setted textures....)
Character save now work on Locomotion and Rigged characters as well
Save the selected Cloth with all changes, values, textures....
Save all Cloth on the character with all changes, values, textures....
Individual Cloth saves can found under the original cloth (tiny purple icon in the upper left corner of the cloth icon)
Steam VR API added. If you have a VR headset, you will need to switch to VR mod (F6 or F7 )after map is loaded, than switch back to desktop (F1-F2-F3-F4) for the desktop mod to work properly. We didn't have time to fix it, next time.

Know Major Bugs :

VR - can't render the Groom Hairs on the right Eye
Temporary UI, Missing icons...
Rigged characters and their physics are still in the early stages of development.
Rigged characters can explode /early stages of development./
Trans character - Female Morphs still bugged, we will fix it soon.
Adult system use temporary UI
if you quickly switch between preset characters, morph can bugged, in which case you have to re-set the character morph from the editor panel/Morphs/Character Morphs. That ll fix it.
Groom Hair Collision. The solution is expected for Unreal Engine 5. As soon as there is a solution, we will update them.
If you have a VR headset, you will need to switch to VR mod (F6 or F7 )after map is loaded, than switch back to desktop (F1-F2-F3-F4) for the desktop mod to work properly.

fninez

Apr 13, 2021
Would love to try it on HTC Vive now that SteamVR is supported.

Is the main post download links updated for 0.9.8? It still says 0.9.2

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Would love to try it on HTC Vive now that SteamVR is supported.

Is the main post download links updated for 0.9.8? It still says 0.9.2
direct link from patreon this is 0.9.8 (ignore the 0.9.6)

(and if anyone still complains about this, i will stop updating this game/developer kit)

Reactions: stalkerOne

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Its a lot to try and get this game running. There aren't any default skin options or anything you have to download everything separately? And why aren't the "DLC" packs all bundled together? It seems convoluted compared to something like WildLife.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Probably just me overthinking, but seeing as this game seems a bit different then what you see on here;
Are the mods necessary to play? or can I just open the game and start a story mode? Or is it more of a sandbox game, where you add the areas, characters, and animations you want, then they just do whatever you have them do?

fds05

Aug 28, 2019
I tried 45min to run something. Sorry, but this is no fun at all.
Please write you explaintions for idiots. Because trying if a folder is needed or not should not be part of the user.

I am sorry but this knowledge how to get this thing to run is so hardly that i don´t spent more time on it.

5 Screenshoots how your folder looks like would help pretty much.
Also at least make one beginners pak at your Site. Nobody, realy nobody wants to try a Game without the basic experience if it couldbe cool to try something more!

Hope you realise how important usabillity is and work things up. It could be an amazing Game :)

w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
I tried 45min to run something. Sorry, but this is no fun at all.
Please write you explaintions for idiots. Because trying if a folder is needed or not should not be part of the user.

I am sorry but this knowledge how to get this thing to run is so hardly that i don´t spent more time on it.

5 Screenshoots how your folder looks like would help pretty much.
Also at least make one beginners pak at your Site. Nobody, realy nobody wants to try a Game without the basic experience if it couldbe cool to try something more!

Hope you realise how important usabillity is and work things up. It could be an amazing Game :)
Its just not ready for us to have fun, will take few more months.

Reactions: GobbleGobble

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
It has the potential to essentially be a far superior 3DSV

As it stands, there are mostly only static poses available, no real animations yet. UI could use a bit of work, too.

It's more of a developer tool than an actual game so far, for those wondering. Not quite the sex sandbox some might be hoping for.

Also, the girl in the intro is desperately lacking a preset.

t99999

Jan 3, 2021
My game stuck on first intro page not even the gameplay menu anyone know how to solve it

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes