Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Chinese Dev here tries hard to fail.

Impresses some Kids for Sure that have no idea of Unreal Development

But you could say at least he tries.

I wonder how many things by now got scratched and deprecated again moving behind EPIC ;)

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Next the Power of Epic/Tencent and Tafi hunting you.

You should have been smart @ the Beginning "Greed never reaches it Goals against Greed"

It's sad you really had some undeniable potential.

Lying continuously into others Faces is though no potential it's weakness and failure, but hey you aren't the only one here, i guess you can feel better now ;)

"Those who brag the loudest going down the fastest" <- Remember these Words, they could become your Destiny.

Last edited:

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
how do you install anything? there's no WindowsNoEditor or DazToUnreal folders, did i downloaded the wrong archive?
i tried moving the pak files to the pak folder and creating a DazToUnreal folder on Content, but when i try to run the game i get this error

---------------------------
The Game has crashed and will close
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 299]
Failed to find requested encryption key 00000000000000000000000000000000

Reactions: Mizer2027
Oct 12, 2019
The latest version of the game is not up, you are trying to play an outdated version that is not compatible with the DLCs. Someone would have to upload the latest version, but I guess no one has it.

Wellbuiltman1987

Jun 7, 2021
so this needs a major update to the newest version for the website downloads to actually work its conflicting with the old files because they changed everything not long ago with the visuals and gameplay is what the website says

Wellbuiltman1987

Jun 7, 2021
how do you install anything? there's no WindowsNoEditor or DazToUnreal folders, did i downloaded the wrong archive?
i tried moving the pak files to the pak folder and creating a DazToUnreal folder on Content, but when i try to run the game i get this error

The Game has crashed and will close
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 299]
Failed to find requested encryption key 00000000000000000000000000000000

I got the same thing but it worked fine once i moved the files i got from the website out of the games files and without them theres nothing its an empty game no hair no clothes no nothing just bald manaquins theres no access to any poses or nothing with the base download given on this post and this sucks cuz the game looks so promising

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
2022-02-21

Cyberomance Alpha v.1.0.1
Some new features have been added to the new alpha version and a few bugs have been fixed. We know there are a lot of bugs that will crash the game, we’ll fix them as we have time, but as you’ve seen over the last week, we’ve focused mainly on the Modkit Live test. Now you can import your own Daz Genesis 8.1 characters, props, hairs...
Visit the website, we also worked a lot on it :
...not only the Modkit section has been added. The tutorial has also been updated, new videos have been uploaded, and many new features have been added.
We also make a torrent server for dlc-s. We’re already arming some this week.

Patch Notes Alpha v.1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

How to import Daz Poses and Animations from Daz to Unreal To Cyberomance.
Note : ...and of course Unreal Anims too, just leave the Daz section of the tutorial.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
hope it's mistake, but it can mean you have not enough RAM or just need update drivers/directX
Running 2070GTX OC with latest drivers same with directX. have 128GB onboard mem w/ I9 OC so.... I dont think thats the problem

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes