GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
there is Orb
Right now that's only a half-measure, though.

In free-roam you should be allowed to skip directly to every discovered npc in order to advance their relationship. I don't mind grinding that stuff (dialogues, tasks) because at least the text changes a bit.

But grinding *clicks door/hallway* or *wait for subway jpeg fade-in* is a complete waste of the player's time, imo.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
on the game Cyberslayers ?? sexy pose 1-4 how do you get ?
You go into PHANTASM, open the tree those skills belong to, and spend Hearts + SP to learn them. Each tree lists all the various skills that belong to them, you might need to scroll down and to the right in order to see all of the skills and their pre-requisites. And some of the 3 and 4 skills in Lust & Submission are tied to unlocking a certain "Checkpoint" in the previous tree.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Does anyone have all the traits?
here it is... you still have a lot to do in-game but all traits are unlock (or can be, just check you have enough to unlock all)

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
here it is... you still have a lot to do in-game but all traits are unlock (or can be, just check you have enough to unlock all)

Ps: I think the file 5 is the good one, but to be sure I put also the 6

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
next update when? i somehow thought i had read something like end of the month, but it seems i confused that with some other game....

JSK654

Jul 7, 2022
Just wondering what the discord is for cyber slayer as I thought I saw one mentioned and has there been any update on when the new version is out to the public?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Haven't played this in a while, is there a way to grind all the skills, or is the game more encouraging multiple playthroughs?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Haven't played this in a while, is there a way to grind all the skills, or is the game more encouraging multiple playthroughs?
In theory there is nothing stopping you from running through the days and earning the XP and Hearts to get all of them in one playthrough. There is no hard "cap" that I have seen or heard of that shoves you back to the main menu once you hit X number of days in the game.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hello to all,

I haven't posted any new public information for a while.
Cyberslayers continues its development without major difficulties in its version 0.3.3.

I am very focused on the content of this update and it is progressing at a good pace. I'm a bit silent between updates but they're generally worth it.

Early access is scheduled for the end of the month and public release in early September unless something major happens.
You know that I rarely communicate but my information and announcements are reliable.

This 0.3.3 is very much focused on Kassiah, it would be difficult to give all the details but you will have a good overview of her life within Cybercorp. Her connections to other characters will be highlighted and you will get access to her intimacy depending on whether she is Pure or Deviant.

New places such as her cyber room and new events related to Aline.

The lore has been explained in several aspects to better understand the psychology of Kassiah and Aline.
There are many erotic scenes that are repeatable. New tests of luminosity, new animations. I think that the quality will be there in the continuity of my work.

I don't know how long it will last. I think it's decent but the experience is more interesting if you decide to make multiple saves and choices because I really anticipated a lot of past actions : The choice with Trog, heroine alignment, natural traits and Phantasm software.

Anyway, I'm still working all this month and I can't wait to distribute this new version.
I remind you that allows you to see in the channel #wip my daily work on the project.

See you soon for more information that I will try to summarize. This was a spontaneous message.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes