Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Am I missing something? I see people mentioning combat but after I leave the hotel the demo is over.
There's no combat in this release, the demo which you can you can see mentioned in the changelog focused on a different character and had combat in it but isn't in the new release as it was just a proof of concept demo.

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
There's no combat in this release, the demo which you can you can see mentioned in the changelog focused on a different character and had combat in it but isn't in the new release as it was just a proof of concept demo.
Ah, just wanted to make sure I was getting everything out of it I could.
As far as the game itself it seems amazing, the content so far and looking at the skill tree seem very promising. I really enjoy her reflecting on the situation with the pig-mutant and hope it is a good slow decent along with whatever bonds are added. I look forward to future updates!
Forgot to mention, if there is a way to reorganize the skill tree it would be helpful, I had to look through the thread to see that you could scroll over even after trying to before. I would also enjoy a load function if it is possible.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
So far a really good start, interesting story, some sexy scenes, the mechanics seem like they will be entertaining, I hope you bring in that option for the sexy poses and stuff in public like the demo had, and will give a different reaction to bystanders that could see it.

loldobngs69

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to get the hotel mutant to grope you in the last scene fixing the printer with the purple pentagram yet?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I totally liked the first installment,looks promising, even more knowing the great quality of maelion's work, the fantastic Cronicles of Leridia.

With a longing look at the gorgeous and funny MC of CoL I get the feeling though, that the new MC could look better.

I am not sure what I mean exactly, only that she does not appeal to me that much, especially compared to Sylia from CoL.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Lovely game, just like CoL - very looking forward to the future content. Keep up the good work. (y)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If Aline has had the upgrade playdoll purchased from the submission portion of the menu then she will let him grope her.
You found that in the game? I didn't have that option when I played, and I think I had all the options opned that were in this version.

If you did have that option, do you remember how you got it?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
You found that in the game? I didn't have that option when I played, and I think I had all the options opned that were in this version.

If you did have that option, do you remember how you got it?
Go into the menu and select the option labelled PHANTASM you will then be taken into the upgrade menu. On the bar up top there are PHYS FORCE, PSY FORCE, ARROGANCE and LUST. This is just the first few available, if you scroll along on the top bar and continue past lust you will reveal LEWDNESS and SUBMISSION. To unlock the scene you will need to have taken the upgrades "Cybernode of Submission" and "Play Doll I" from the submission portion of the menu. You will need to have enough SEXP and Hearts of Submission to unlock them, you get SEXP by a large number of means so you should have enough by this point unless you immediately spent them all the moment PHANTASM was unlocked, Hearts of Submission are gained by selecting submissive dialog options and you can gain a lump sum while you have the have the scene with the doctor while knocked out, to get this after seeing the tutorials for the first two abilities go look at the other side of the room and view the tutorial scene for submission.

Reactions: Joe Steel

PsycCIX

Jul 24, 2017
What about demo version? Can someone share old version.. I know new version better than old btw

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
How do I unlock the masturbation 1 or is it not implanted yet?
Go into PHANTASM, go to the section LUST. From there unlock the abilities "Cybernode of Lust" and "Masturbation I" once these are unlocked then you will have access to a scene where Aline masturbates before going to sleep, this scene is not repeatable however.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
It's not really important, but rings on her fingers travel from one hand to another =)) First they are one of one hand and one on another, then both on one hand, then both on other hand... And I remember two typos, Aline being called Alice (not sure when) and Fred being called Frec (in groping scene).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Go into the menu and select the option labelled PHANTASM you will then be taken into the upgrade menu. On the bar up top there are PHYS FORCE, PSY FORCE, ARROGANCE and LUST. This is just the first few available, if you scroll along on the top bar and continue past lust you will reveal LEWDNESS and SUBMISSION. To unlock the scene you will need to have taken the upgrades "Cybernode of Submission" and "Play Doll I" from the submission portion of the menu. You will need to have enough SEXP and Hearts of Submission to unlock them, you get SEXP by a large number of means so you should have enough by this point unless you immediately spent them all the moment PHANTASM was unlocked, Hearts of Submission are gained by selecting submissive dialog options and you can gain a lump sum while you have the have the scene with the doctor while knocked out, to get this after seeing the tutorials for the first two abilities go look at the other side of the room and view the tutorial scene for submission.
Thanks for that. I knew that there were off-screen options in the boxes below, but not the one at the top. No wonder I was missing things!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
It's not really important, but rings on her fingers travel from one hand to another =)) First they are one of one hand and one on another, then both on one hand, then both on other hand... And I remember two typos, Aline being called Alice (not sure when) and Fred being called Frec (in groping scene).
I realized that but it was too late with the bath towel version, the model will be the same for later poses. I'll check the typos.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes