hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
For me it's the opposite, costumes in demo were hotter. First of all I think skirts are essential for this kind of game and your style of story writing. And it was interesting contrast between Kassiah's personality and the needs to wear ridiculously skimpy outfit. Also I doubt that new costumes could provoke mutants enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Htyur

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Having recently started playing Chronicles of Leridia again after the recent update thought i'd chime in with one difference between this demo and CoL that I am very happy about, namely the absence thus far of any grinding of temporary stats necessary to get scenes, in CoL you will often have to grind horniness and tame to get certain scenes. This is particularly annoying with horniness as a lot of scenes will reset it at their conclusion. The fact that Cyberslayers appears to have done away with this system in favour of simply checking if the player possesses certain unlockable traits is far better in my opinion as it does away with repeated grinding and gives said grinding a feeling of permanence as you are unlocking said upgrades to the character for the rest of game. This new system should also help somewhat with more consistent characterisation across scenes as it prevents problems like a character being fine with something during the scene only for you to approach the npc again with less horniness and suddenly have the character act with shock and revulsion at the idea of fucking them despite doing so less than a minute ago.

In regards to the recently posted picture, if this is meant to be a redesign of the slayer outfit then it has my tentative approval. It remains slutty looking enough that I can see the idea that it is being used to tempt mutants as being plausible while still leaving enough flesh covered that there is more that could be revealed with new more revealing outfits made available as the protagonists become corrupted.

Also something that has become more noticeable having played through the demo a few more times to pick up any missed content from my first run through is the unskippable nature of the animations in the scenes this might not be a massive issue but as the game size increases it might be wise to allow for the skipping of the animation for scenes that have already been seen and that haven't had any upgrades that affect the dialogue been purchased since the last viewing. This would be especially important if a person loses accidentally while trying to grind arrogance as they would likely just want to get back to grinding rather than spend an extended period watching the scene again.

FRhys

Jul 29, 2020
I definitely preferred the outfits in the demo but wouldn't turn down the game over the new outfits. But if the demo outfits are what they start wearing after some degree of corruption then all the better.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Even the demo had an option there for different outfits didn't it, so I'm sure he will add different ones sooner or later

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
MC Poll result on
Learn who you're going to play with :)

Alinecity.jpg

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Maelion, I have been following the Chronicles of Leridia for a long time. Even though I liked it, I have to be honest scenes did not look the best.

Nevertheless, this new game looks very good comparatively and I really like the new style of game play you manage to do on RPG maker.

If you do not mind, I have few questions;

• Outfits seems to have changed, was the demo outfit just a place holder? Will the MC have many more outfits? I was hoping for extremely sexy outfits, similar to the previous game. That extremely skimpy outfits and majority of scenes having the MC nude or near nude was one of my favourite aspects of the previous game.
  • Due to making 2 games simultaneously now how often do you hope to release updates for this one. I know it just started production and would understand if you cannot answer this question.
  • I would definitely like to support this project but the payment on patreon is per project, how does that function? Could I just support this one if I want and ignore other updates?
  • Lastly would you be releasing the Chronicles of Leridia final version in steam? And possibly the finished version of this game. It is nice to have all the games in one spot.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion, I have been following the Chronicles of Leridia for a long time. Even though I liked it, I have to be honest scenes did not look the best.

Nevertheless, this new game looks very good comparatively and I really like the new style of game play you manage to do on RPG maker.

If you do not mind, I have few questions;

• Outfits seems to have changed, was the demo outfit just a place holder? Will the MC have many more outfits? I was hoping for extremely sexy outfits, similar to the previous game. That extremely skimpy outfits and majority of scenes having the MC nude or near nude was one of my favourite aspects of the previous game.
  • Due to making 2 games simultaneously now how often do you hope to release updates for this one. I know it just started production and would understand if you cannot answer this question.
  • I would definitely like to support this project but the payment on patreon is per project, how does that function? Could I just support this one if I want and ignore other updates?
  • Lastly would you be releasing the Chronicles of Leridia final version in steam? And possibly the finished version of this game. It is nice to have all the games in one spot.
1) The outfits will be varied and related to the degree of corruption OR Slayer rank.
In the demo, Kassiah is not as corrupt as her outfit suggests, but her rank of expert hunter allows her to wear a daring outfit to recover dark matter.
There are many possibilities, you just have to find a good balance so that it doesn't take too much time and energy on the global project while proposing crispy situations with different outfits, some of them very light.

2) The rhythm of Leridia and Cyberslayers' releases will be as regular as possible. The demo took three months of work and is still imperfect.
I think the releases will be every two or three months for each game.
Cyberslayers is going to take some time, building a whole project takes a lot of work but the demo contains the basics that I took more than 6 months to design on paper.

3)The payment is currently "per creation" but I'm thinking of changing it to a monthly rhythm because I'm constantly working on both projects.
Moreover, unfortunately with this method, about ten Patrons leave the ship before the pledge is taken, even though they have benefited from access in the past.
If you want to help the project once, you can also make a donation from .

4) I don't think so. COL should be always free. I'm not selling games, I share them freely and support greatly helps adding content.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
played it and .... well i am normally not really into this honeyselsect stuff but it looked kinda ok. her outfit is sexy but hella cringe, ofc most dudes are double her height. like is this some asian fetish that girl always are very small but ofc with tits as big as her heads? why tho? can some1 explain? that high heels tho xD the combat sounds complex like really complex, but there wasn't much atm. i like the brunette girl more visually interesting she will be the main but agian so small far too cute.
ofc the cum has to smell and is sticky xD well i normally kinda like (for whatever reason) mosnter x girl or zombie x girl. this seems like a game with zombie x girl. they can talk and the conversation is too funny to take it seriously. xD from the pics i thought this game has more quality and animations tbh.

interesting idea! but everything else is ... odd. + the mediocre graphics. = meh :/

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

Some news and screens.

The project has begun on screen with the elaboration of the first scenes of the prologue.
I really intend to breathe an atmosphere beyond a simple erotic game and this required a lot of thinking beforehand.
As usual, news are published on my Patreon and discord where I opened a #wip channel today to show the evolution from time to time.
The channel is free so go have a look :

011.png

016.png

018.png

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I'm trying to trigger the bar scene to get Kassiah to drink the drink after the first fight in the demo but I'm not sure how to do this. Any ideas?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I'm trying to trigger the bar scene to get Kassiah to drink the drink after the first fight in the demo but I'm not sure how to do this. Any ideas?
I am remembering this off the top of my head so I may not be 100% on this but if I remember correctly there are two variants of the scene, one where she is tricked into drinking the drink (this one relies on her NOT having read the thoughts of the bar perv but having the upgrade dirty talk or play doll so she doesn't storm off angry.) The other variant of the scene is consensual and relies on first seeing the bar pervs intentions using the upgrade vision of lust at some point and then by the time you get the end scene you need to have intimacy I and play doll if you do you should have the option "ask for groping" which then gives you the scene.

Hope this helps.

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I am remembering this off the top of my head so I may not be 100% on this but if I remember correctly there are two variants of the scene, one where she is tricked into drinking the drink (this one relies on her NOT having read the thoughts of the bar perv but having the upgrade dirty talk or play doll so she doesn't storm off angry.) The other variant of the scene is consensual and relies on first seeing the bar pervs intentions using the upgrade vision of lust at some point and then by the time you get the end scene you need to have intimacy I and play doll if you do you should have the option "ask for groping" which then gives you the scene.

Hope this helps.
On the Phantasm, I unlocked all of the LUST section but I can't find "Play Doll"? How do you make her a play doll? Sorry for asking again.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
On the Phantasm, I unlocked all of the LUST section but I can't find "Play Doll"? How do you make her a play doll? Sorry for asking again.
It is no trouble at all, playdoll falls under the submission section of Phantasm if I am remembering correctly, there are only so many of the sections visible on the top bar at any given time if you scroll further right with the arrow keys it should show you the lewdness and submission section. It should be the top line upgrade after cybernode of submission. With that you should have everything you need for the scene.

Reactions: ai_ah

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
It is no trouble at all, playdoll falls under the submission section of Phantasm if I am remembering correctly, there are only so many of the sections visible on the top bar at any given time if you scroll further right with the arrow keys it should show you the lewdness and submission section. It should be the top line upgrade after cybernode of submission. With that you should have everything you need for the scene.
My friend, you are a GENIUS! I didn't know you had to use the arrows in the phantsam! I saw them now!
Thank you! :D

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
there should be a dark side to this game if possible in future I would like to see a evil side story over the good side of this game would make it more interesting where you can control the evil character to do bad stuff to the good characters

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Looking forward to the next update, enjoyed the demo, like the little bits of extra stuff added like her doing sexy poses and other stuff, hope it continues like that, she gets more confidence and does more sexy things in public or is able to wear more sexy clothing etc.
Her own apartment or place for her to stay would be a cool addition too, where she can change her clothing, use a pc to look at previous unlocked content photos etc, decorate it with things you collect in the world or whatever

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Is it possible to lose fights? During each fight, I can just attack repeatedly until I win without being hit once.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes