Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I dont know, maybe the updates will come earlier than once every year if you do not must create thousands of pics for the patrons per update.

Code:
Two FULL SETS (around 140 softcore/hardcore pics) each month of your favorite heroines OR One full set with a story (around 140 pictures)
So what, you want LESS for (allegedly) supporting? :WaitWhat:

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, I subbed/unsubbed for $50 to get last update upon release. I was underwhelmed with the lighting of some scenes and the mostly linear nature of the previous update. So underwhelmed in fact, that I even contemplated leaking it here. But out of respect for the creator's work ethic and responsiveness to his audience, I didn't do it.

With that said, I would leak the upcoming "Snow Daze: Redaze" in a hearbeat :LOL:

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, I subbed/unsubbed for $50 to get last update upon release. I was underwhelmed with the lighting of some scenes and the mostly linear nature of the previous update. So underwhelmed in fact, that I even contemplated leaking it here. But out of respect for the creator's work ethic and responsiveness to his audience, I didn't do it.

With that said, I would leak the upcoming "Snow Daze: Redaze" in a hearbeat :LOL:
Same for me. I wasn't going to leak it because it is my favorite game on this site, and I love Maelion's work, but I did feel the content was lacking in comparison to the previous update, which I thoroughly enjoyed (mainly the Ralph route). It was disheartening to see the core seeds advertised as a new feature, but then it just ends up being a couple of non-repeatable scenes. (I do love the idea of being able to corrupt Kassiah, though.) I don't even know what the corruption mechanism with the Grimms is because I didn't have a heart of corruption to use on Kassiah, and when I went back a second time, the choice wasn't available—just the fight scene. That said, I didn't do the T-Bot fight yet or try to progress the main story any further, so maybe there is more content to find.

The Noodle Guy felt rushed with basically only two scenes (with two minor variations each), with basically no corruption element. I think a good comparison is Noodle Guy vs. Subway Guy, the latter of whom is much more fleshed out and titillating because of the steady corruption. Noodle Guy was basically just a click here for sex button. The scenes are hot, though, but not as good as the Subway Guy.

The photo studio was probably the best part of the update, though because the other routes have mostly advanced into sex, it was a little underwhelming when you get to the final scene. At this point in the game's development, I think it is difficult to add new routes without already advancing them into bond level 3/4 territory. They are inherently less interesting because of the more advanced routes that already exist.

I am very much looking forward to corrupting Kassiah in future updates, and I am dying in anticipation for the Marak (sp?) surrender option to finally work.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Does this game have a gallery or something like that?
And its possible to start the game but not from the beginning? Like at the end of the last update

Reactions: FookinMicrowave

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Well, I forked over a few coins and got the patch. It's fun as always.

But I do have trouble with the Noodle Guys events.

On my own save I got the first event, a few days later (after triggering the noodle stand pre-event every day), I got the second event.
But even after 4-5 days of doing the pre-event, the pentagram is not appearing anymore, brown or blue outfit. The noodle stand conversation indicates the event should happen each time you 'trigger' it.

I then tried the second save that comes with the patch, and there I only got the first event, and even after 4-5 days of trying to trigger the subsequent events, the pentagram is not appearing.

Are there any other hidden triggers or requirements that we should be aware of?

Reactions: Ryuma

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cyberslayers-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SameUser1

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
9 Gigs, thats a half of Deus EX:HR. Is there actually so many scenes or dev doesn`t know what compressing is?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
CyberSlayers v0.4.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 8.7 GB/1.7 GB :
(9.1k Images,1125 Audio Files and 642 Webm) (Dev Like Gigantism and not compress anything)

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Does this game have a gallery or something like that?
And its possible to start the game but not from the beginning? Like at the end of the last update
No Gallery, since the choices in this game affect so many things, i think it would be a herculean effort to implement a working gallery. Although i certailny would love one.

And in terms of saves for current content, you get one for start of 0.3 content, although the choices are not you own. So imho it is best to get started and keep your saves, as they carry over no problem.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
I don't even know what the corruption mechanism with the Grimms is because I didn't have a heart of corruption to use on Kassiah, and when I went back a second time, the choice wasn't available—just the fight scene.
Hey, I got a save file at the start of the delta tunnel mission with hearts of corruptions in rar file attached. So you can view the scenes that way. When it comes to fighting"goblins" you must taunt them until you get overconfident -> fight them until they have 1 health -> use slayer move, then you will have a possible different outcome based on a choice requirng a heart of corruption ^^

How did you activate the quest for rising star studio mission? I can not find a way to do it, even tho the jpg from the update log says it should be done with some stream news deck.

12.png

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes