FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
How do I create a better bond with Kassiah?? And can you get better bond with Latayah? Mine is stuck at 3..
Game is in development, Latayah is only possible to get to level 3 as of now. When next update comes maybe it will be expanded... if not then maybe in the next one, and so on.

You can get better bond with Kassiah up to level 2 by doing the main quest. It doesn't affect anything for now it seems. (aside from "being able" to call Aline as Kassiah, which as i tried rn - apparently freezes the game and does nothing, very cool :rolleyes: )

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Guys, how would you rate this game in terms of replayability? Is there any reason to go back and do the pure route? Will you get different scenes or none at all?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Guys, how would you rate this game in terms of replayability? Is there any reason to go back and do the pure route? Will you get different scenes or none at all?
Every decision has its own unique reactions and consequences in CYB. I'm enjoying all many combinations of decisions. They provide unique playthrough.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Patch I is now available on public post on
Noodle Guy mission and Rising Star should be fixed.
Check also for work in progress status (both Leridia and Cyberslayers) as I'm back to work.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Really great to see the update come to fruition, it maintains the same high bar and is fantastic overall.

The update also fixed the soft-lock I experienced and I was able to complete Charlotte's gym content which was also fun.

The cinematography of the renders makes the girls look amazing. I love the emphasis on their hyper-ferminine mannerisms, movement and natural poses, even as they are just moving about or doing mundane activities. It really highlights the idea of them being genetically flawless super-human woman that are innately perfect and sexual.
That they willingly objectify themselves and enjoy wearing high heels, elaborate jewelry and bimbo make-up really heightens the taboo. Even during "combat" they naturally adopt sexually suggestive and enticing poses such as splaying their legs; it really showcases how its more of a sexual game rather than an actual combat challenge for them. Kassiah and Aline seem to "struggle" more due to their masochistic bliss rather than any innate physical challenge. But then they still get moments to show off their skills, strength, agility and badassery in a way that is still suggestive.

The focus on rough, hours long sex with hyper-stamina and loads of cum, and the emphasis on extensive quality writing rather than depending solely on visuals, is great as always.

Ridiculous amount of rambling:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small issue I've had is a handful of skills that I've never been able to actually proc. "Ambush", "Enemy Perfect Win", "Hidden Desires I", "Hidden Desires II", and "Ultimate Surrender". There are also a lot of hidden traits on the menu still despite doing all of the current content, not sure if those are placeholder.
A fair few others seem to have no purpose yet such as "Masturbation II" and "Challenger", but that's obviously just because that content is TBD.

Also the meeting with Bolton didn't seem to mention my relation to Marak super accurately. I beat him successfully multiple times then went back to submit for sex up to the max bond. The game described it as if I only finally defeated him once at the end. It did still acknowledge how my Kassiah willingly submitted to her super mutant which was a nice touch. I do like how Kassiah and Aline's discussion hints at the ambiguity on if they "lost" on purpose

I'm not sure who controls this, but the thread could benefit from including a lot of omitted tags for various kinks present in the game.

Really great to see development going strong, I hope Maelion continues to get lots of support!

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
can you beat the guys in the blood rats 2? i tried seducing them and the yellow circle, but both end up in trying to kick em and being defeated. There is no other options. Do i need a skill or something? i think i have everything unlocked, so i find it weird there isnt even something to intearct with

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
can you beat the guys in the blood rats 2? i tried seducing them and the yellow circle, but both end up in trying to kick em and being defeated. There is no other options. Do i need a skill or something? i think i have everything unlocked, so i find it weird there isnt even something to intearct with
i'm not sure if there's another pattern than the following :
- during the infiltration of bloody rats mission with Charlotte, use vision of lust to learn about the trap
- inspect the enemy for Aline to notice the cell phone in Billy's hand
- choose the dominance pentagram
- before dancing, definetly select seduction
- when Aline attacks, select the option of kicking Billy's hand
- lastly make sure that Charlotte keeps on the watch, and ignore the safe

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone knows where I can edit the SEXP values in the save files?
My post page 46. Heart of deviance section doesn't work anymore, the value was moved, changed, or removed but the rest is still fine.

It's Job Points which is a script so no variable.
But if it's cheating you want then try my simple (New) mod : Wulf's Event Cheat Mod
Actually there is a variable and it' still listed and still works. I just used it last night.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Actually there is a variable and it' still listed and still works. I just used it last night.
The main variables (Base Engine) & script variables work slightly differently when editing, the language needs to be on point or you will be adding a dud variable (which can be glitchy), as editing a save or modding does the same thing it's not much different, my method is in game which I find more convenient myself.

My simple mod adds:
SEXP (100)
Arrogance (Your own number Up and Down Max 3 digits)
Lewdness (Your own number Up and Down Max 3 digits)
Submission (Your own number Up and Down Max 3 digits)
Lust (Your own number Up and Down Max 3 digits)
Credits (Your own number Up only Max 8 digits)

P.S. I may be adding more locations or make it a item in game don't know yet.

Reactions: wildride69

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Finally managed to play through the update and it's great. Feedback

Rising Star Studio
Great addition and great to see the different options and ways to approach this.
Awesome to see Claudia getting involved, her outfit in Downtown is hot, will be interesting to see if she ends up taking part in a photoshoot...

Cyberslayers/Defeat Marak
New area is great and scenes are hot with the new creatures and the... tentacles will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Tam
Her running off reminded me of a certain person in Leridia doing the same... Tam is so hot though when she's in the office with that thong on, wow.

Noodle Guy
These scenes were good as well, easy enough to do and work well really only if Aline is a deviant given the text etc.

Ben
I think I missed it on my last playthough but the scene with Charlotte is great? Not sure if this is new, think I must have just missed it last time lol

Wrestling/Gym
Noticed the text reads: "You can repeat this as long as the gym stays in a DOMINATED state." I still hope there is one last chance for revenge on Raph and the Muscle Gang in the new outfits... haha
I also notice that if Raph f's Aline after the Gym Loss/Defeat he requests she fights the muscle gang... I wonder if this is something you're working on?

Overall, proper solid update and great work again... although the next update is going to be one I'm most looking forward to with some of the Pentagrams in Cybercorp (Aline/Kassiah vs. T-Bot, Trog vs. Aline/Kassiah) - for me this kinda stuff is what I'm into most. With Leridia fighting the man in the pub (forget his name) with the rock/paper/scissor type outcome was great and then the outfit when she meets all 3x on the boat is the best outfit she has in the entire game lol, but yeah maledom wrestling is where it is at...

Although who knows, maybe Raph will make Aline and Charlotte fight each other for their freedom or something lol

Last edited:

Evgensav

Jun 15, 2018
Patch I is now available on public post on
Noodle Guy mission and Rising Star should be fixed.
Check also for work in progress status (both Leridia and Cyberslayers) as I'm back to work.
Greetings! What program do you use to create 3D models and animation for the game? Unfortunately I couldn't find any information about this anywhere :(

Jul 23, 2018
Is the nurse outfit still not available? Its been in the options to be purchased for forever, now there is a route it is required for and im still told itll be available in a later update? Also it would be nice to have a method to keep track of what routes your on and how to progress them properly. Its so easy to lose track of everything. Just a suggestion for a future update.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Is the nurse outfit still not available? Its been in the options to be purchased for forever, now there is a route it is required for and im still told itll be available in a later update? Also it would be nice to have a method to keep track of what routes your on and how to progress them properly. Its so easy to lose track of everything. Just a suggestion for a future update.
There is a mission/quest list. They do say who you gotta talk to or go to.

It's somewhere on the ESC menu. "Progress" I think it was...

Also yes, no nurse outfit is still unavailable.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes