4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

heysunny

Oct 3, 2020
Well I have done the puzzle (I think correctly) and the code should be:
4 - drawers in the office
3 - lab coats in the area
2 - bathtubs in the bathroom
3 - plants in the examinations rooms

4323 - although, the code doesnt work so if someone saw something I havent please tell me
you need to count the plants in all of the examination rooms, not just one

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I saw the Corruption in the title and i was like, nice some ntr gamer moment.
this is some buuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: brxn

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
How did you guys figure out the clock? I only found '22 seconds', couldn't find the other two figures. Also, did anyone figure out the candle puzzle?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Candle puzzle gives you the minutes. You left candle is first digit. Right candle is the second digit. To get the hours, you need to find the chalkboard that is covered in jizz and clean it with a bucket of water. Get the bucket and then go back to the first area washroom and get the water.

Reactions: Dixiepig

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
short but nice demo. I like everything so far, eventhough I am not that much into RPGM type of games.

I like the fact that compared to the previous game, there are more detailed and nicer animated lewd-animations. Hope the dev will keep up the good work and provide constant updates.
Will buy/pay for sure!

May 15, 2018
Great demo, enjoyed every second of it
The ambiance is chilling but amazing and the animations are better than ever!

To anyone having difficulties, I will give you a few hints:
-The safe code is different for everyone, you have to read the note that's on the same room to figure out what you need and the order
-To get the first components for the clock time you have to clean something, keep the bucket in mind
-To get the next one you must pay attention to some lights
-And to get the last one you have to interact with a certain someone and a phone

Tried not to directly say the answer since there is no point, most of the demo is this one puzzle and it's better if you enjoy it yourself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kredyn

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Found a slight bug, in the main room where the grandfather clock is, the patrolling succubus will sometimes spawn at the top of the map, OFF the map. Scared the sh*t out of me when I suddenly got bum-rushed by a previously hidden (off the map) succubus while trying to head back to the save point...then again, maybe just keep that in there.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
This game is looking pretty good. Something about the art just seems much cleaner compared to the last game too.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes