4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
First impressions are pretty good. Atmosphere's solid, lighting is solid. Puzzles would be better if they didn't have succubi spawning in those teeny tiny cramped rooms while you're currently doing them. But my main gripe is this; The animations past the first main one leave a lot to be desired just because the others past that look graphically flatter.

If they're placeholders to be switched out later that's fine, but if they're not, I'm not exactly thrilled about the rest of the animations only being of that flatter quality. Sorry if it seems like I'm being fussy here, I know pixel art and animation is incredibly hard but I'm only stating what I'm seeing.

Oh yeah, last few things. The back button isn't properly shown in the controls configuration and cannot be changed (it's escape for those who are wondering), there shouldn't be any need to confirm picking up a key item (unless item space will be a thing in this?) and the MC's walking upwards sprite is off-center by a pixel goddamn that's fucking annoying me so much.

heysunny

Oct 3, 2020
First impressions are pretty good. Atmosphere's solid, lighting is solid. Puzzles would be better if they didn't have succubi spawning in those teeny tiny cramped rooms while you're currently doing them. But my main gripe is this; The animations past the first main one leave a lot to be desired just because the others past that look graphically flatter.

If they're placeholders to be switched out later that's fine, but if they're not, I'm not exactly thrilled about the rest of the animations only being of that flatter quality. Sorry if it seems like I'm being fussy here, I know pixel art and animation is incredibly hard but I'm only stating what I'm seeing.

Oh yeah, last few things. The back button isn't properly shown in the controls configuration and cannot be changed (it's escape for those who are wondering), there shouldn't be any need to confirm picking up a key item (unless item space will be a thing in this?) and the MC's walking upwards sprite is off-center by a pixel goddamn that's fucking annoying me so much.
main characters (such as the Lord) are going to have similarly high resolution animations, while the simple patrolling enemies are a bit lower res. so hope to see you enjoy the rest of the main character anims~

thanks for the heads up on the sprite & control issue, we'll solve those in a next patch!

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
very interesting game. Kinda like old resident evil. It has a lot of polish for an early release so I dont hope for quick updates but best of luck with them!

• Red Heart
Reactions: heysunny

moisans

Aug 18, 2020
i wish there was a tag for pixelated games, its so tiring having to look for these games at some random site that doesn't work

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
i wish there was a tag for pixelated games, its so tiring having to look for these games at some random site that doesn't work
True, here are some pixel games I liked: Aurelia, all of the libraheart games, drain mansion (obviously), Zetria, Stellinavra

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
If you don't mind me asking..? How often do you plan on releasing new updates? Is it going to be a monthly or maybe a Quarterly thing etc? ( I get some updates might be slower or quicker than others :) Just in general so I can keep my eyes peeled! ) Thanks!

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If you don't mind me asking..? How often do you plan on releasing new updates? Is it going to be a monthly or maybe a Quarterly thing etc? ( I get some updates might be slower or quicker than others :) Just in general so I can keep my eyes peeled! ) Thanks!
I think quarterly updates are feasible. Hopefully, it is something we can keep up with. The next update should be ready this month or at the very least next month.

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
I think quarterly updates are feasible. Hopefully, it is something we can keep up with. The next update should be ready this month or at the very least next month.
That's awesome! Thanks for the reply too! Keep up the good work! :D Looking forward to the next release!

allahewter

Nov 23, 2020
Am I the only one who's having a problem with the game screen? When the MC moves to the right part of the screen he disapperes and I cant see anything happening there

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great start, definitely keeping an eye on this. Hoping for some more spooky pixel waifus who thirst for my BBC...documentary, which is all about the exciting process of meticulously categorizing various supernatural phenomena and organizing them in alphabetical order.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is sounding promising, I wish you all the best with the next update!

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Well cool concept
but please work on special character music
That one was loud and kicked all atmosphere away in blue imp encounter

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes