Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey game dev, doing this just makes more people want to share your latest versions for free :LOL:

View attachment 3712926
That wasn't me.

I'm still surprised ppl accuse me of something like that when I've been here for 4 years and I never did anything to stop or even call out piracy. Feels like undeserved prejudice.

Last edited:

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
That wasn't me.

I'm still surprised ppl accuse me of something like that when I've been here for 4 years and I never did anything to stop or even call out piracy. Feels like undeserved prejudice.
so when do you going to upload the new version to here for free ? please

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
He doesn’t do it himself. He just kinda accepts the fact that eventually, someone probably will. You can’t really stop piracy forever, you can just delay it for a while.
ok i want some one will upload the new version want to play it

EvokedShadow

Aug 15, 2023
That wasn't me.

Yeah Im not sure how that misconception happened so easily anyways, you'd think you would be easily differentiated. Oh well.

ok i want some one will upload the new version want to play it
Also have some patience, these things take time.

Reactions: Kredyn

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That wasn't me.

Thank goodness, hearing that is music to my ears.

He doesn’t do it himself. He just kinda accepts the fact that eventually, someone probably will. You can’t really stop piracy forever, you can just delay it for a while.
Hey Nintendo, take notes!

Bella Nya

Mar 22, 2024
so when do you going to upload the new version to here for free ? please
The dev isn't going to upload it for free.

We can wait and see if someone else will.

One of the fundamental aspects of forums like these is that it's good marketing, and the piracy leads to a dedicated audience of bug testers, crackers, and future purchases.

The dev has 0 incentive to upload it free, but we mutually benefit from whichever third party does toss it in there.

The philosophy of "piracy being an inevitability, might as well benefit from it" isn't the same as "pls free game".

Let's wait for someone to toss a copy in.

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023

One of the fundamental aspects of forums like these is that it's good marketing, and the piracy leads to a dedicated audience of bug testers, crackers, and future purchases.

The dev has 0 incentive to upload it free, but we mutually benefit from whichever third party does toss it in there.

The philosophy of "piracy being an inevitability, might as well benefit from it" isn't the same as "pls free game".

i didnt ask the dev to post it i was thinking the moment new version of game come you update it like what you did with other games

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023

All the hentai games i bought from DLsite i first pirated here. Same could apply to steam but so far nothing bought there.
Totally agree with this man.

Reactions: Bella Nya
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes