Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Game keeps crashing, happened as the girl in library leaves and while solving the teleportation puzzle.
This is because I left out the Loading.gif from the build, so if your computer is slower and has to show the "Now Loadnig..." screen, it will crash. Add this file into www/img/system folder and it should be solved. I'll soon update the version anyways as I've done a lot of bugfixes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Sadly it didn't work, I did put the Loading.gif file in the correct directory but still gets the same error, and I don't seem to be the only one apparently
View attachment 4101524
I see, this is a different error then. Sadly, it's probably because you are not natively launching the game. I do have an official Android and Linux build as well. I'm not publishing the Android one, but I'm curious to see if the Linux build works so please can you check for me and report back if it does?

Linux build:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
I don't want to seem greedy. The game is great! But can you please give us even more temptation scenes for the Imp or other characters? They are much better, than patrol ones. Thank you! :3

claymorwan

Apr 3, 2022
I see, this is a different error then. Sadly, it's probably because you are not natively launching the game. I do have an official Android and Linux build as well. I'm not publishing the Android one, but I'm curious to see if the Linux build works so please can you check for me and report back if it does?

Linux build: Mega
I added the Loading.gif and it seems to be working perfectly, I didn't know rpgmaker had linux support but it's runs, thanks :3

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I added the Loading.gif and it seems to be working perfectly, I didn't know rpgmaker had linux support but it's runs, thanks :3
Good to hear! Well, I can't really support non-native ways to run the game, so I'll just assume that crash comes because of it.

sezzack

Jul 5, 2023
oh man this Cycle of (file) Corruption has just been repeating whenever i go to a new area sometimes! if only there was some doctor to help me in this asylum of madness before i lose my sanity!
1728588418896.png

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes