Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DCAU Sunny.png

Now we have Sunny, Deathstroke's partner from Batman: The Adventures Continue. I made sure to include her disguised as Firefly (I also included a female Firefly disguise too because why not?). Unlike the comic, she'll be in Jump City with Slade instead of showing up in Gotham.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Bane.png

I've been trying to make some Bane sprites for quite some time now and this is the best that I can do, I hope you guys like it regardless. The design is based on one of his appearances in the DCAU.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PrisonInmates20.png PrisonInmates21.png

Just some Raft inmate sprites I just finished.
Characters:
Splatter Phoenix
Mob Hitwoman from Harley Quinn (x2)
Shadow Heartless Woman
Parasol Beauty Heartless
Fortuneteller Heartless (x2)
Neoshadow Heartless Woman
Madame X (x4)
Aresia (x2)
Sunny
Disco Mummy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Zombie_Tori.png

Sprites of Tori from Remains, both as a normal human and as a zombie, mainly based off her appearance in the film adaption.

A zombie girl, perfect for Halloween, too bad it's a day late...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Mustard_My_Hero.png

I was looking through some .SAI files and just realized that I never posted this. Here's Mustard from My Hero Academia.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle versions of some old Gross Mind animations of BJ scenes for Applejack and Pinkie Pie, cropped them to make it look like they are anthropomorphized rather than normal ponies. Applejack BJ Cycle Version.gif Pinkie Pie BJ Cycle Version.gif

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Aresia would be interesting. At least interesting to see how that would go. She isn't the type to lewd easily

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
habuko? sorry man, wound't be able to look at my screen long enough lmao
Don't like snakes?

Aresia would be interesting. At least interesting to see how that would go. She isn't the type to lewd easily
I'll figure something out, she'll probably end up being one of the last bosses for the Wonder Woman related missions

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Staduim_Entrance.png Tower_Lobby.png Parallax maps for the Tower of DLC PLC, I might edit the entrance map into the outside of the Xavier Institute