Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Why sad? The doggy and the HJ scenes are the only ones that were mod original, with the HJ scene pushing it since it's based off an older GlassFish. The HJ scene is already in Cycle by the way, with dialogue and everything.

wait, what are you gonna use coach mary to?
just asking, if ever finish any of this scene would you used it? or is that not problem?
Not for Cycle. Mary is just for the mod. I don't plan on finishing anything else that you started right now since I've got too much on my plate as is.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really wanted to find a way to use the original buttjob version of the ride scene for Cycle. I thought it would work well for ElJarochoFeliz's Blacksmith girl and, after getting the okay from him, I went ahead and made the edit. Enjoy~

Blacksmith Buttjob.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Remember that face sitting scene that I was working on? Well, I just turned it into a ride scene~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Updated Receptionist Fuck.gif Cleaned up and updated receptionist fuck scene, thanks to @ ZeroEnergy on F95Zone for updating the base frames.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1306542_Digi Colored.gif
I colored one of the last scenes that Bison was able to send me before he went MIA, I hope I did a good enough job. I'll work on the cum frames in a bit, test it out, and hopefully post them all to the thread.

Reactions: walk314

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My desktop is once again filled with reference pics for sprites. I need to get back to actively making sprites again, I'll probably focus on working on them on my days off this week.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Madame_X.png

As previously stated, I'm gonna be actively working on sprites for awhile. Here is a quick set of Madame X, not Xanadu, from Batman: Black & White. The black and white set is because... the comic was in black and white, the normal set is just random colors I thought looked good.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Aresia.png

Sprites of Aresia, the man hating Amazon from Justice League Unlimited. I’ve got two (maybe three) more DC characters that I plan on doing today before more on to other companies and some OCs for fun.