Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been debating on reusing a certain ride scene for Circuit Breaker for quite some time now. I've decided to use the scene as having ride scenes for most of the early bosses helps to justify certain actions taken within the story. Luckily this ride scene has a thicker variant I can use, making it a least a bit more different/original in the long run.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I've been debating on reusing a certain ride scene for Circuit Breaker for quite some time now. I've decided to use the scene as having ride scenes for most of the early bosses helps to justify certain actions taken within the story. Luckily this ride scene has a thicker variant I can use, making it a least a bit more different/original in the long run.
I'm curious, care to show the scene?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Can't, I don't think it's something that has already been shown yet. At least that let's you know it isn't something overly used.

Any chance of making her look more like her solo show? Sorry for all the trouble boss
you mean without make up? I can't see to find it a reference of it. Or you just mean how she looks with make up?