Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In Urban Demons mod news: The dialogue for Mrs Jennings' buttjob scene is completed
In Cycle news: The dialogue for Blacksmith's buttjob scene is completed, as well as the dialogue for She-Hulk's ride scene

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I ended up making dialogue for that Primer scene edit I made, I'll just code it into the Sasquatch Detective/temporary ally section of the Test and Memory rooms for now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How is the story progression coming along? In with part are you currently working?
It is the usual cycle (pun not intended) of me trying to working on stuff in the beginning portion of the game but then getting an idea for a later story beat and starting that coding instead.

Another question, where do you get new tilesets? like I want to make a city at night but I don't think the ones in RPG maker are enough.
I've just been using the default ones in RPG Maker and the ones from Urban Demons, as well as some made by other modders. I just combine them together in the Tilesets tab and adjust accordingly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I get trying to work on Cycle but I keep getting called for extra shifts at work that are taking all my time

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
It is the usual cycle (pun not intended) of me trying to working on stuff in the beginning portion of the game but then getting an idea for a later story beat and starting that coding instead.

I've just been using the default ones in RPG Maker and the ones from Urban Demons, as well as some made by other modders. I just combine them together in the Tilesets tab and adjust accordingly.
I have been working on a project myself in RPG Maker, but I can feel that the available tilesets and sprites are too limitating. I guess the only way is to learn to do those parts myself.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have been working on a project myself in RPG Maker, but I can feel that the available tilesets and sprites are too limitating. I guess the only way is to learn to do those parts myself.
If anything I think there is an RPG Maker forum that has tilesets.

shame man, god luck on the shifts
Thanks, I need the cash. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys when it comes to Cycle's development

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My apologies for not posting any content lately. I've honestly haven't worked on anything other than the cum frames for the latest scene by Bison. I'll get back to work soon, I just haven't been motivated to do so because of personal reasons.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Aeolus06 Hansel And Gretel Witch.png

Sprites for the witch from Hansel and Gretal, based on an OLD design/pic by Aeolus06/Naughty_Aeolus

Part of a Halloween mission I have in mind for Cycle, if that mission will ever actually happen is anyone's guess

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Crystal TF.gif

Big snowmommy titties~

While jacking off this morning I got the idea of using/editing some unused Mrs Potts scenes from the Urban Demons mod for scenes of Crystal in Cycle, I think that idea is working out well so far.

Reactions: hirosasuke