Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Akusa Ride.gif

Once again I have Frankensteined some scenes together to make a new one, for this one I basically turned an old reverse cowgirl scene into a regular cowgirl scene. The character is dead_end_draws' Queen Akusa, needed a ride scene for her in order to reference his comic. This does count as a new/original scene right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ezgif-3-a538416bee.gif

Another edit of an unused Mrs Potts scene that I've turned into a Crystal scene. What do you guys think of it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Looks ok, but the different art style between the body and head is a bit jarring.
Yeah, that's what happens when you combine Bison art with Gross Mind art. I might have just gotten lucky when I made the TF scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need to make an announcement. The main reason for my lack of motivation to continue working on Cycle and the UD mod is because of my current mental state. I've been severely depressed lately, not helped by the real possibility of me becoming homeless in the near future. I don't want to go too much into my personal business so I'll just say this, there is a chance that I will no longer be able to afford to continue living where I'm currently staying at, and there is no way for me to afford anything for myself as I already live paycheck to paycheck as is. I can't even afford to continue working my actual job at this point. I can't promise that I'll be able to continue any work in the future. I can't even promise that I'll still alive in the future. I'll try to release something soon, I'll try. I really have no way to solve my current issues as I truly feel like I don't deserve any money for what I've done. I'm just a hack that only made it this far thanks to the help of others that are much more skilled than me. I'm sorry for the bad news, and I apologize for any and all trouble I have caused in the little community that we've made for ourselves.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I need to make an announcement. The main reason for my lack of motivation to continue working on Cycle and the UD mod is because of my current mental state. I've been severely depressed lately, not helped by the real possibility of me becoming homeless in the near future. I don't want to go too much into my personal business so I'll just say this, there is a chance that I will no longer be able to afford to continue living where I'm currently staying at, and there is no way for me to afford anything for myself as I already live paycheck to paycheck as is. I can't even afford to continue working my actual job at this point. I can't promise that I'll be able to continue any work in the future. I can't even promise that I'll still alive in the future. I'll try to release something soon, I'll try. I really have no way to solve my current issues as I truly feel like I don't deserve any money for what I've done. I'm just a hack that only made it this far thanks to the help of others that are much more skilled than me. I'm sorry for the bad news, and I apologize for any and all trouble I have caused in the little community that we've made for ourselves.
Please put both of your mods on hold. nothing matters most than mental sanity and depression its a real thing to be very careful about!

Please take a big time-out and i wish nothing than a good opening to solve your IRL situation since this is not a situation unique to yours only this happens to many regardless of the homeland they from so please nothing its more important than your current wellbeing and with that being said hope you at least can have a happy x-mas times to cheer up the morale. but please put your projects on froze since they will not go nowhere til you head back to retake progress on them so it will not matter at all if the updates have to be delivered at 2023 or whatever time it takes to solve your situation! stay strong chilly and again hope you can enjoy x-mas

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Take whatever time you need man. Get your life together and do whatever you have to do get where you need to be. Real life is always more important.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1582873_E1C.gif

A Christmas gift/request I had Bison make. A threesome ride scene of Candy from Santa Inc and Jingle Belle from the comic of the same name, this is just one of two scenes, the other is currently being worked on.
Here is the Cycle version.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i just Got donE turNing that latest scene into a solo ride scene for a new character, Keep wAtch for that one later, and next I will be turning the bj scene for the urban demons grandma into a mrs claus scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mrs Claus BJ.gif

And now here is the quick edit turning the Grandma BJ into a Mrs Claus scene using GlassFish's design for Mrs Claus, and yes, I was too lazy to properly adjust the hair. Now will the Urban Demons version actually be a Mrs Claus scene or will it be a future cosplay scene?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished making cum frames and dialogue for all of today's new scenes. In a short while I'll be doing the same for some other Cycle scenes that I had done on the backburner.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1594989_E2C.gif

Bison finished my second Christmas request, this time it was a duo BJ scene, again with Candy from Santa Inc and Jingle Belle from the comic of the same name. I've already made cum frames for the scene and now I'm editing it to be a solo BJ scene for Jingle.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I had a scare with my laptop this morning so I'm probably gonna release an incomplete Cycle update either tonight or tomorrow out of necessity