Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20230211_165716288~2.jpg
I sketched some bust and boss fight art of El from Gaslight
She looks more like a robot here than an anthropomorphic pocket lighter...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20230211_202333809~2.jpg
Bust art are for Scarecrow, based on how he appears in Injustice 2 before unleashing the fear toxin. I'll do his fear toxin appearance at a later time.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
... What's that? Remember I am super computer illiterate...
So basically re-imaging the system can speed it up. It's effectively erasing everything and reinstalling the operating system. this can help to remove things your no longer using and fix any issues that might be occuring. Now it's important to say that if you do this back up everything you want to keep on an external hard drive and have it disconnected from the device when you do the reimage. Now if you don't feel safe doing this then don't do it. But it IS an option.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So basically re-imaging the system can speed it up. It's effectively erasing everything and reinstalling the operating system. this can help to remove things your no longer using and fix any issues that might be occuring. Now it's important to say that if you do this back up everything you want to keep on an external hard drive and have it disconnected from the device when you do the reimage. Now if you don't feel safe doing this then don't do it. But it IS an option.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! That's what I had personally done the last time I was having issues with my computer!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mummies_1.png Mummies_2.png

I made from sprites for some mummies, we have male and female variants, both with and without covered up eyes, in a variety of colors. The head of these sprites came from a default RPG Maker sprite while the bodies are the usual body types that I use. I'll try to get some more sprites out soon while my computer is still being nice.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Genie_Harem.png

I finished making sprites for the Genie Harem! We have Shantae and Nega-Shantae from Shantae (Nega-Shantae won't be in the game, she's just here to fill the set), Eden from Aladdin: The Animated Series, and a genie bomb from Gunbird.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize for not actively working on the Urban Demons mod or on Cycle. My laptop hasn't been giving me issues lately, but despite that I still feel uneasy using it for extended periods of time. Plus, I also have things happening in my personal life that distract me from work...

Reactions: BunnyWing

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I apologize for not actively working on the Urban Demons mod or on Cycle. My laptop hasn't been giving me issues lately, but despite that I still feel uneasy using it for extended periods of time. Plus, I also have things happening in my personal life that distract me from work...
do what you gotta do man. Personal stuff takes priority

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Are people still horny for the mom from Onward?
I still haven't seen the film, or read the comic...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since our birthday is coming up, I'm going to make a new animation of @ Str4ngeHero 's OC Avis