Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just adjusted the dialogue for the Mommy Mearest scene from a few months ago.
Also, I forgot to mention that the Starfire, Blackfire, and Mummy girl scenes all have dialogue completed for them as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I work today but I'm off for the next three days, please fell free to kick me in the ass so I can finish this coding for Cycle, I've been really lacking the motivation to do so. I'm gonna try to at least finish the coding for one area in game a day.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished editing together the Cycle versions of the Ursula TF and Goth Mom TF scenes into a new BBW TF scene base. I know it's not coding but it's still something useful and related to Cycle. I'll post the scene I needed the base for once it's done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ilulu TF scene inspired by that one scene in the season 2 premiere of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It's the first scene to use the new BBW TF base, specifically used the new base because I wanted to keep her arms full on dragon for the scene.

Ilulu TF Arms.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished the cum frames for the Ilulu scene and I made a more proper BBW scene as well. Almost done with/working on the dialogue for both scenes now. After that I'll work on some more dialogue for scenes that already been completed like the Selina/Catwoman pussy-licking scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Male Prisoners 2.png Male Prisoners 3.png Male Prisoners 4.png Male Prisoners 5.png

Just some Raft jumpsuit variants for some of the male bosses
Characters:
The Joker
Black Banshee
Onomatopoeia
Atomic Skull
Scarecrow
Mechanikat
Yukio
Carnage
Doppelganger
Carrion
Trickster
Captain Boomerang
Weather Wizard
Mysterio
Reverse Flash
Pollux
Lemon Demon
Everywhere Man
Clayface
Nega Globby
Dracula
Quackerjack
Liquidator
Bushroot
Megavolt
Billy Numerous
Twice
Evil Duck
Nega Duck

Reactions: hirosasuke

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Vixen.png

Sprites for Vixen/Mari McCabe. Glassfish is drawing super heroines on her stream at the moment and I realized that Vixen was the only one I didn't make sprites of yet. Designs based on her outfits from the DCAU, except the last 2 which is a Superbabes waitress and CW outfit.

hirosasuke

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 1295236

Sprites for Vixen/Mari McCabe. Glassfish is drawing super heroines on her stream at the moment and I realized that Vixen was the only one I didn't make sprites of yet. Designs based on her outfits from the DCAU, except the last 2 which is a Superbabes waitress and CW outfit.

good job, do you already have a date to release the update or do you still want to continue working on this for a while?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone remind me to edit the mouse girl BJ from the Urban Demons mod into a female Detective Pikachu scene

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mouse BJ Cycle Version.gif

Here's the original mouse girl scene edited for Cycle.
Original animation done by Gross Mind, based on art by Glassfish.
Working on the Detective Pikachu version as we speak

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Clayface Stephanie.png

Some sprites of Clayface's Stephanie disguise from the Harley Quinn cartoon. Used a new hair style for them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Diana Walter.png

Some sprites meant to represent Diana Walter from Lights Out, sprites for Rebecca Wells from the same film will be done eventually...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Funny Bunny.png sGZrhNV.jpg

Sprites for Funny Bunny, I'm sorry but I love her. I made her in suit, her in the flashback, and an older design based said flashback. Oh and I made her bully too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ask me anything, do it, right now you cowards
No sprites requests please
Scene edit requests, maybe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Using an old USB keyboard to type at the moment. I finished up the dialogue for Catwoman's pussylicking scene and did the dialogue for two other scenes for her ahead of time. Gonna try to keep working on dialogue in the meantime, mostly stuff to get done ahead of time as well.