Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a bunch of scenes that need to have dialogue done for them but the lack of motivation to do so has been hitting me like a fucking truck

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Turns out the power in my house has been off for hours but I was too busy moving files off my SD card that needs to be reformatted to notice

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Formatting the card on the phone isn't working, trying it on my laptop. At least I transferred everything already. If this doesn't work then I don't know what to do, I can't afford a replacement right now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna try to make a bunch of new sprite sets later this week, basically hoping/going for a making a few in a single day type of deal. Hopefully I can finally finish this list of heroes that I have. I swear I'll finally do the rest of El Tigre cast this week. THIS I SWEAR!!

Reactions: hirosasuke

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Witch Simone.png

Simone from Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, who disguised herself in the classic Witch costume in One Minute Mysteries!, which was the Flash crossover episode. I got the idea of using the witch as the jobber boss for the introduction to Central City in reference to the episode.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lisa Lisa Joestar.png Suzi Q Joestar.png

Sprites of Elizabeth "Lisa Lisa" Joestar and Suzi Q Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. You might remember that I had posted some maps based on an old JoJo game, well these sprites are related to it. I'll be making sprites of Straizo sometime later.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Honest question for Cycle:
There will be a mission where you fight Volcana and Firefly in reference to the JLU episode where they team up. Should Firefly be Garfield Lynns to solidify the reference or Brigit Pike who would get a scene that would be an edit of Volcana's?

Poll on my Twitter:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Currently Cycle has over 150 finished scenes with at least 70 of them being appropriate to use for what I have planned for how I want the demo to play out. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to working on finish the coding for the demo (and for the dialogue on a few of these scenes).

Oh.... and the Urban Demons mod has enough scenes for an update too... I'll work on that later...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just do whenever you want to Chilly.
To be honest, your words about doing it feels like you have enough of it.
While I do want to see both of those happening (Cycle and UD update), I would rather want you to not lose this passion you have

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
alien easter egg.png

I finished coding in that alien easter egg event from the DC Super Hero Girls game.
The screenshot is dark because the event is coded in to occur at night.