Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Besides the sprites I've done I've also done some coding for Cycle today. And with that I will again ask this: are you guys willing to have another update that barely has any new scenes (and the new scenes that are there are likely only accessible view the Test Room...)?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tsubasa Kimizuka - Exposed Ballerina.png

Sprites for Tsubasa Kimizuka, the Exposed Ballerina from Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen aka one of the newest additions to my list of hentai waifus.
And yes, this will be used for Cycle in some fashion~

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
For a worse case possible, just prepare yourself for some complains since we know how whiny some people get if they don't like the small update.
But I am cool for an update.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Momakase.png

Have some sprites of Momakase from Big Hero 6 that I did over a week ago
Truthfully I lack the motivation to do anything right now, but I'm trying to work on some more coding at the moment

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The phone with all my reference gifs, digital comics, notes for Cycle, and a bunch of other material isn't turning on, meaning a good portion of Cycle's development is now gone if I can't find a way to transfer the memory to my computer.

The dream is dead, this is the universe telling me that all I'm good for is working on the fucking Urban Demons mod...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Update:

It turned on for a second but then turned off right away, either the power button is the problem or I need to order a replacement battery

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Batman Vs Dracula.png

The king of the vampires: Dracula, based on his appearance in the film The Batman Vs Dracula.
Yeah, I still make stuff from time to time...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Jokettes.png

Quick sprites of The Jokettes Twins aka Nip and Tuck from Joker/The Mask. Didn’t want their sprites to be bare/empty so I just went ahead and added the prison jumpsuit outfit into the base set. I’m still sick so don’t expect much from me soon.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Flatline.png

Everyone's favorite new gothic comic waifu has finally made her first appearance, so have some sprites of her. I also made a set for the original Flatline from Steel. Seems that they are both villains so boss fight(s)?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
damm, that is really a good design, i wonder if she is related to Death of the endless

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Typing is really hard when your g h and ' keys aren't working correctly on your laptop's keyboard
You'd be surprised at the amount of words that use those keys...
Life is pain...

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
at least it's only those three and not like mine which are 4,5,r,t,f,g,v and b, i need to use the on-screen keyboard for those

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
at least it's only those three and not like mine which are 4,5,r,t,f,g,v and b, i need to use the on-screen keyboard for those
It is proving to be useful, I just need to get used to using it and my regular keyboard at the same time

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hot Head.png

Sprites of Glassfish's new character Hot Stuff, I gave her a slingkini because I know Glass likes them (and yes, I did make it look like a flame)

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern