Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ms Pac-Man.png Minus8 Pac-Man Ghosts 1.png Minus8 Pac-Man Ghosts 2.png Minus8 Pac-Man Ghosts 3.png

Some Pac-Man sprites that I've been putting off doing for awhile
Ms Pac-Man based on designs by @SLBtweetty
Ghosts based on designs by #Minus8

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There's a PacMan parody floating around here in F95zone. Not sure what engine it was made on, but its worth looking into it.

Edit: Found it. It is made from RPGM so yeah.... here's the link if ya want to
Here.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Carrie Cutter 1.png Carrie Cutter 2.png

"It's Cupid, stupid."

Some sprites of Carrie Cutter aka DC's Cupid in a variety of outfits from the comics and shows for Valentine's Day. I'll probably use the jacket variation in game if I do use her.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Section3.png

Just finished up another map for New York, it's an early in-game area so that's why it's a bit on the smaller side

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
City Centre.png City Centre - Copy.png

The reference I used for these was called City Centre so I'm going to use one for Central City. City Centre, Central City, get it? GET IT!?

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just fixed up a bunch of coding for Metropolis and did some scene dialogue ahead of time. Next I'll either be doing more dialogue ahead of time or making in-door maps as I'm pretty sure I'm made all the out-door maps I need for the demo.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Male Prisoners 1.png

I used my Mirror Master sprites as the base for a male prisoner jumpsuit. I really need to remember to do prisoner sprites as soon as I make a new boss. Here's a random set I just finished.

Characters are Mirror Master, Mr. Negative, Oni from the Booba - Gotham music video, Kamoshida, Lex Luthor, Metallo, Namor, and Parasite.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Apologies for the lack of content on my end, I've been really busy at work and in my home life. I've finally got a few days off now so I'll be working on new stuff soon. Here are some sprites of Ned and Bessie from Big Hero 6 that I edited together a few weeks ago in the meantime.

$Ned_Ludd.png Bear Bessie.png tumblr_pxidb6F19u1tg92zso1_1280.jpg

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Tis fine, Chilly.
Take the time till you are satisfied in your game.
Its quite good that you haven't really done a major release on your game to be honest. That way, no one is gonna pressure you to release monthly updates on your game.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Currently editting the Neala/Deathclaw lesbian scene from the Urbandale Demons mod, I'm trying to turn Neala into Mardakko for use in Cycle, it'll hopefully be done by tomorrow

Reactions: Red Sand