Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Deadmen.png HarperRow.png Black_Orchids.png NightmareNurse.png

We got some Batman and Justice League Dark related sprites tonight. We've got Deadman (Boston and Dick), Bluebird (her civilian outfit based is on her Young Justice animated series appearance), several different incarnations of Black Orchid, and lastly we've got Nightmare Nurse.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Batwing.png DukeThomas.png Clownhunter X.png $SimonDark.png

We've got more Bat-Family related sprites tonight:
Starting off with have Batwing (Luke) and Signal (Duke, go with or without "eyes" for Signal?). Then we have Clownhunter, Red X (yes, I'm all in on the theory Future's End X is Bao), Pink X (it's Kitten), and lastly Simon Dark.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$MadMod.png

Some quick sprites of Mad Mod, done because I like the idea that he is the one that designed Xander's super hero outfit. I already edited one of the shops I've done to be his, so he'll be one of the few people to actually sell you items in game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Booba - Gotham Woman.png

An attempt at doing sprites for the woman seen in the Booba - Gotham music video. I just gave her a red dress that matches her shoes for a proper going outside outfit.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$BlackBanshee.png

"Siobhan... Daddy's home!"
Black Banshee sprites, I really need to hurry up and finish all the sprites for early villains, I'll put the rest of my heroes list on the back burner for the time being.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
JonathanCrane.png

Dr. Jonathan Crane, The Scarecrow
Based of the designs used in Injustice 2
Finally made the final boss of the demo (if I don't actually go with the idea to add in Metropolis to it that is...)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Secret - Greta Hayes.png Secret_001.jpg

Sprites for Secret aka Greta Hayes, honestly wasn't sure which hair styled looked the most like the reference so I used two, which do you guys prefer?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AmericaChavez.png

Sprites of Ms America/America Chavez, used the designs by Carlos Gomez from that cancelled comic as a reference.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
KamalaKhan.png

Sprites of the Kamala Khan version of Ms. Marvel, I only have one girl left on my maybe list now, after that I'm going to focus on making maps since I'm way pasted done when it comes to making all the sprites for what is needed in the proper demo.

Reactions: Cuck man

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The only way for Wi-Fi to work on my laptop at this point is to be in the same exact room as the router. I don't know why my laptop can't pick up the signal in my room, the router is only like 10 feet or so away from it... At this point I might just buy a huge ethernet cable...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a question Chilly. Seeing that there are also lots of male heroes and villain sprites you are making, do they get scenes too or MC pretty much gets all the girls?
I ain't complaining, I just would love seeing MC get more action than the rest.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just a question Chilly. Seeing that there are also lots of male heroes and villain sprites you are making, do they get scenes too or MC pretty much gets all the girls?
I ain't complaining, I just would love seeing MC get more action than the rest.
Maybe a threescore scene here or there. No plans on having scenes where Xander is watching some dude fuck one of the ladies (but the ladies fucking each other is okay~).

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Until my issues with my laptop are fixed, any post I make that doesn't include images will be done on mobile. Gonna save what little internet time I'm given on the big stuff like sprites, map layouts, etc.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I might be off for awhile, I used what time I had to save a bunch of reference images to my laptop's desktop. It's completely full of characters that need sprites made.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$BlueOniMaskMan.png $MrNegative.png

The plan was just to do the guy in the oni mask from the Gotham music video (who is technically my 200th DC sprite) but his suit reminded me of Mr. Negative so I made him too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Golden Guardian Girl.png Silver Queen.png

Here are some sprites of Golden Girl/Golden Guardian/Audrey Page and Silver Queen/Sarah Sterling from The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl. I don't know much about these characters, they were an OLD request. So to whoever originally requested them, sorry it took so long...

Reactions: anon2069