Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Evil Space Cats.png

As I said in a recent Tweet, here are the sprites for Mechanikat as well as his robots, Snooky Wookums, and Delilah. I went ahead and added prison jumpsuit versions of Snooky and Delilah to this set while a version for Mechanikat will likely be with the rest of the male prisoners.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just working on some coding for Cycle today, gotta do some new scene dialogue later as well

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Batcave.png

This is the best I can do for basic parallax map of the Batcave for the time being. It's mainly based off the one seen in Batman Vs TMNT, which some alternations. It'll look a bit more detailed in game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided that I'm going to change up Cycle's opening a bit. So instead of the text box saying Harley and Ivy raised Xander and told only a few people about his existence I'll have a few short cutscenes showing that instead.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hows progress on cycle chilly? not trying to be pushy Im just curious!
Pretty much every sprite needed for the section of the proper proof of concept/demo has been completed, the opening is/has being modified, I'm mainly focusing on maps at the moment (though some like the most recent two that I've posted are for way after what occurs in the demo lol).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone that has the latest game download confirm or deny something for me? Can you see if I included the CSV for the Green Shadow BJ scene in the latest release? Easiest way to check is to try to view the scene in game and tell/show me which error you get. I don't remember if I did at the time and I ask because Bison just finished that scene and I'll upload it onto here once I finish the cum frames. If I did include the CSV then you'll be able to see the scene in motion in game, if not then I won't upload the frames.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here are the frames for the scene as well as CSV file in case it isn't in the latest release, I'll be posting instructions on how to install them in a spoiler and they'll be in a notepad file in the .RAR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished doing the extra cutscenes for Cycle's opening, man making those were harder than I expected.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Animaestro1.png Animaestro2.png

Reference pics were cluttering my desktop so I had to make theses:
This time we have Animaestro and his many different forms. I also included regular sprites for Majestia, Ryu, and the magical girl since I already had regular sprites for the other forms that I used to make these.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yo, I knew Desto was an art thief but I didn't think something like this would happen! They straight up used one of Bison's scenes here!! I've been trying to figure out how to make a male version of it too... fuck it, I'm stealing it back!
Screenshot_20210211-021355_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20210211-021517_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern