Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$TheTick.png TickMaleCast.png

So we've got some of the male cast members from The Tick today. Since I had to keep Tick separated from the main set I decided to give him a big boy hulk sprite. In the main set we've got Arthur, Superian, Overkill, and Batmanuel.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dark Supergirl Anal.gif

Now for a new animation that is truly Cycle related, a Dark Supergirl anal scene based of Miss Martian's own anal scene. This took way too long to do because for some reason PaintToolSai decided that dark green and black were the same color. Hate it when it does shit like that...

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did the dialogue for the Dark Supergirl scene and even did dialogue for the scene with the Friday Night Funkin MILF, despite it being done just for fun.
How that scene will now be probably implemented into Cycle is a mystery to me...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BH6Males.png MiniMax.png

Well, these took much longer than I expected...
We've got the dudes of Big Hero 6: Hiro, Baymax, Fred, Wasabi, and Mini-Max.
Honestly I had no idea on how to do Fredzilla, tried my best but it's still not good enough, but whatever...
Should I stay doing Marvel or move on to DC?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Klarion the Witch Boy.png

I'm still working on the X-Men sprites, but I noticed that the hair I'm using for Wolverine and Beast looked like Klarion's, so I made these real quick.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wolverines.png X23.png Gabby The Honey Badger.png

I'm only about halfway done with all the X-Men I plan on making today but I need to take a break, so I decided to post what I have done. We've got a bunch of Wolverine's family. First set is Logan himself and his son Daken/DarkWolverine, second is X-23, and third is Honey Badger.
Yes, I know I messed up and gave Daken too many claws, and yes, I did go a bit lazy when making Honey Badger. I'm tired, okay?

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
X-Men1.png Spyke.png Rahne.png

Here's the rest of the X-Men (for now). We've got Beast, Dark Beast (cause it was so easy to grey out Hank), and Cyclops. Then is Spyke from Evolution, tried my best to do his mutated form. Then finally is Wolfsbane, based on her Evolution design and how Dreadful Exmile draws her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've done some counting...
I've done sprites for 178* different DC characters and 120* different Marvel characters...
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to delay doing more DC stuff and stick to Marvel for the time being...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mysterio.png Mysteria.png

Here's Mysterio and Mysteria. First set is Quentin, with a recolor of a default RPG Maker monster to be his imps from the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Second set are his daughters Francie (Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon) and Misty (Earth-616).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lady Dimitrescu.png

Lady Dimitrescu~
Yeah, I could no longer resist the temptation to make sprites of her...
I used a new hair style for her, I really like it and I already know another character I’m gonna use it on~

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nightstalkers.png Abigail Whistler.png

You know how I was supposed to be on a break? Well, I didn't take it, but then I did after making these cause I felt burned out.
Here are the Nightstalkers. We've got Blade (use with hair or go bald?), Hannibal King (mixed between his comics & film designs), and Abigail Whistler.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
IronMen.png PepperPotts.png Rescue Armor Male.png

Armored Avenger sprites:
We've got Tony, Rhodey, and Pepper. Tony's got both his comic accurate blue eyes and the brown eyes media has been giving him since the first film. Overall their appearances are based on their EMH designs, except I didn't give Pepper that ugly ponytail.
I also have some male versions of the Rescue armors.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hawkeye.png

On Twitter I said I might do sprites for Kate while working on Hawkeye but...
Haha, no Kate, just the Barton boys!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ant-Man.png $GiantMan.png

Here's (Gi)Ant-Man aka Hank Pym.
His appearance is based on his design seen in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes as with most of my Avenger sprites. For the separate Giant-Man sprite I just separated it from the set and resized to the size of my Female Titan sprites.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sterling Archer.png Cyril Figgis - Siegbert Fuchs.png Ray Gillette - Capitaine Reynaud.png $DrKrieger.png
Pam Poovey.png Malory Archer.png Lana Kane - Princess Lanaluakalani.png Cheryl Tunt - Charlotte Stratton.png Noah The Translator.png Doudou.png

Against my better judgment, I spend all day doing these sprites. We have the several members of the cast of Archer: Danger Island, along with sprites of their normal appearances for competitions sake. Starting we have Archer, Cyril/Siegbert, Ray/Reynaud, and non-bird Dr. Krieger.
And, of course, we have all the main ladies. So we have Pam *cough* Best Girl *cough*, Malory, Lana/Princess Lanaluakalani, and Cheryl/Charlotte.
I even went ahead and did sprites for Noah and Doudou, because why not go for an even 10? I was going to have to make sprites for them eventually anyways. These will be the last Archer sprites I do for now, the rest will be done at a later time.